Morning

A sequel to ‘sleepy’ but can be read without it.
••
JJ woke up, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. His eyes scanned the alarm clock; 9:45am. He smiled, it was quite early for him when he usually wakes up at 1-2pm. Then a soft snore could be heard from his right side, it was Simon who was sleeping peacefully with the duvet covering torso and all the way down.
He smirked as he saw a hickey on the back of his lovers neck and last nights’ activities was the one to blame.
He thought for a moment before standing up (he was very careful though, cause a grumpy Simon is not the best Simon to deal with so early in the morning). Then, he carefully tiptoes out of the room.
---
He came to the kitchen, he decided that he’d cook Simon breakfast in bed. Simon was the one who always cooks cause supposedly he’ll burn the whole kitchen down if he ever tries to cook.
Unfortunately for JJ, since he left his Simon sore, the man can’t cook and to make the matters worse, he doesn’t know what type of breakfast Simon would like.
This wasn’t the first time he’s left the blond this sore, but if every time he did, he always order take out but he wants to make it special. So he’ll cook, I mean how bad could it be?
He decided pancakes! It’s easy and the only thing he could cook without fucking it up!
He grabbed a pan, pancake mix, an egg, ¼ of water and butter. He put the pan on the stove, setting it to low as he added 10 grams worth of butter, it melted slowly giving him the perfect opportunity to make the mixture.
He ran to the dishwasher and grabbed a bowl. At the side of the stove, he opened the pancake mix, cracking the egg with one hand and then pour the ¼ water. He took a whisk out of the drawer and started to mix.
As he smelled the classic butter scent, he turned off the stove and put the melt butter on the mixture. It was something his mother taught him when he was younger, she said it’ll prevent it from sticking to the pan and the remaining butter residue will act as the oil.
JJ put the pan back to the stove but still not turning on the stove. He mixed it all together, until the yellow liquid was no longer visible on the beige liquid. He tapped the whisk on the rim of the bowl a few times to not waste any mixture.
JJ grabbed the mess on the counter, putting the butter back to the refrigerator, the whisk on the sink, the egg shells and box in the bin, then he went to the dishwasher again, to take a clean plate.
He came back to the stove, setting it on high until it’s hot. Once it’s how enough, JJ puts it in between as he pour the mixture onto the pan.
---
Somehow he managed to make 5 very thick pancakes. He grabbed blueberries and red berries for decoration as well as whip cream and maple syrup. He put a swirl of whip cream on the top of the pancakes, then decorating the cream with 2 blueberries and 2 red berries.
He also some of the berries on the  side of the pancakes. JJ grabbed 2 forks, because it was for the both of them (he’s sure his Simon won’t be able to finish it on his own). His eyes went on the wall clock it was now, 10:05 am. It was time to serve.
He walked back to the room with the pancakes in both of his hands. He opened the door, only to find Simon awake and on his phone. Simon seemed to notice the  sound of the door opening, so he looked away from his phone.
“hi baby, I made us breakfast” JJ said as he carefully sat on the bed. “aw thank you Jide” Simon said as he placed a soft kiss on JJ’s lips. JJ smiles as he spoke, “well we better eat these pancakes cuz I’m starving.” 
Both peacefully ate the pancakes while giggling, both thinking how they got so lucky to have the other one.
--
Hello!! I made this cause I am a whore for fluff and because I was bored and sudden motivation hit me. BTW the butter on the  pancakes mix was actually what my mom taught me and It has work every time, so TY mother.

Just found out JJ and Simon no longer live together..... *Screaming and crying*