Matching Nails

Note: I know it says JJ, but let’s pretend it’s says Simon

Simon smiles as he heard the doorbell ring, his order was here. He got out of bed and ran towards the door. He opened the door suddenly, making the delivery man, who was on his phone jolt in surprise.
“Simon Minter?” “Yes, that’s me” He got the package, signed the paper and closed the door. He went back inside their (JJ’s room) room and closed the door.
---
JJ was laying on the couch, when suddenly Simon ran towards the door. He thought nothing of it, maybe he’s just excited for a package or some shit. He rolled his eyes and went back to watching a anime Simon recommended, it’s called JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. It had 8 parts, but only 6 were animated (part 6 still being on going). He was on part 1 and very looking forward to part two, since it was getting quite boring.

Simon ran back again to  his- no their room. Ever since they got together, they pretty much shared the same room and Simon’s room was only for show.

30 minutes later, Simon came running in the living room, carrying something in hand. Simon sat beside him, placing whatever he was carrying on the coffee table and pausing the anime JJ was watching.

“You prick, I was watching that!” JJ said, slightly irritated. Simon rolled his eyes before showing his nails to JJ, they were painted black. “the fuck did you do with your nails?” he said as he took Simon’s hand and feel the nails: they were matte black painted nails.

“I painted them!” “I can see that” JJ’s frown slowly turned to a smile, Simon was adorable when ever he’s excited, that excited look he has on his face was enough to make JJ’s knees weak.

“You want to paint my nails don’t you?” “yes” Simon said with a huge grin, how could JJ say no? He sighed as he offered Simon his hands.
---
30 minutes later, it was done. His were still painted black but it was glossy. They both got matching hearts in their middle nail finger, red for Simon cause it was JJ’s favorite and blue for JJ.

“Gimme your hand Si” Simon gave his hand to JJ who interlocked his calloused hand to Simon’s. JJ grabbed his phone, took a picture and send it to the troops.

Troops:
Me: *sends picture*
Dad: nice
Boggo: Ethan why can’t we do this :(
Behz: we will babe don’t worry :)
Toblerone: shove it down my single ass yeah?

“JJ” before JJ could answer, he felt soft lips against his. Simon pulled away, before saying “stop shoving it up Tobi’s ass Jide” he said laughing as read the message on JJ’s phone. “I can’t help it, plus I want them to know that you manage to convince me to do this”
---

Crappy ending lol