Thinking Of You

As shots were passed around with banter and laughter mixed with the music playing from the speakers occupied his ears, JJ couldn't help himself but let out a sigh of relief. Being one of the UK's biggest group YouTubers wasn't easy, and it didn't help that even alone; his schedule was packed with events and meetings. Hazily opened eyes scan the entire room, there sat his closest friends, and of course; his best friend Simon. Cocking his head to the side, eyes focused on the man in front of him; JJ couldn't help himself but stare.

Simon was laughing, along with Tobi and Harry would got into a disagreement between a topic JJ couldn't give much less of a fuck about. No, he was entirely focused on Simon. The man wore a white hoodie paired with black sweatpants tying the whole look together with white sneakers. The whole look was so simple, if a regular person wore it, JJ wouldn't even look twice. But this was Simon he was talking about, his best friend, the man he's been friends with since childhood. Somehow, every little thing that Simon did always got JJ’s attention.

The sudden shift of music that went from usual club music to a-stripper-is-coming-to-dance-music, got everybody's attention. Eyes on the stage in front of them, JJ couldn’t help himself but gape at the woman on the pole. She had beautiful, soft blonde hair that sat on her head which bounced everytime she moved, her pale skin glowed brighter paired with her black high waisted shorts and a black push up bra along with black heels that JJ wouldn't mind if she used to step on him. Speaking of pretty blonds’, JJ couldn't help himself but imagine a certain blond across from him in the woman's place.

It didn't help that the woman in question kept glancing at his way, he wasn't sure if it made for him or someone else, but he didn't want those piercing blue eyes that were so similar to Simon's, staring at anyone else but himself. As the woman moved, JJ got lost in his thoughts imagining his best friend in her place. Would Simon even dance? Would he wear shorts so fucking short that the bottom of his ass was visible to everyone including JJ? Could Simon roll his body in a way like the woman could? Can he arch his back like the woman did as she laid on the floor, displaying her ass out earning loud roars of applause and money thrown in her way and send him a wink? JJ likes to imagine that he could, for his own selfish fantasies of course. Smirking, JJ gave the woman a wink back before downing his shot and placing it on the table.

As he did, he catched Simon looking at him. He arched a questioning brow, only to be dismissed off with a condescending smile and head shake. That smile was so cheeky and something that Simon would fully do, it made JJ think of ways he could wipe it off his pretty face. Filling his shot glass with more liquor, JJ watched the stage again but this time he was daydreaming of ways to fuck the cockiness of his best friend's face. Simon looks like the vanilla type and he probably is, he definitely hasn't taken anything up his ass before. JJ hope he hasn't yet, call himself selfish and disgusting but nothing could compare when you're the first to pop the cherry. Even if Simon isn't a virgin, JJ just hopes he could fuck him so hard he'll leave a dent on him both physically and mentally.

Would Simon act shy and timid when taking his cock? Or would he be cocky and order JJ around? Both sounded delightful if you asked him. Would he prefer Missionary or Doggystyle? Simon was probably the romantic type so missionary is what JJ would resonate with him. The parts of his fantasies fully displayed and fully developed in his mind, he just needed to piece it all together for it to form one of his many, many fantasies of Simon.

Simon, on his bed,  tear-streaks evident on his cheeks as both of his frail hands gripped the white bedsheet below him. The entirety of his room was filled with a mixture of skin slapping against skin, moans and grunts both from JJ and Simon. Simon would be tight and so fucking warm, gripping him even, that everytime he pulled out; his heat would be desperately sucking him back in. Both of JJ's hands were on Simon's waist, gripping them so tightly that they left noticeable marks on Simon's pale skin, the dark hickeys and bite marks on Simon's skin contrasted perfectly against his pale complexion. Hands that gripped the sheets went to JJ's neck, pulling him closer emitting a sound close to a growl from him. Simon closed the gap between them with a sloppy kiss which JJ returned with more force as he thrusts more sloppily yet still retained its strength. Simon's chest went up and down faster, eyes rolling back at the head of his head as he had his release then JJ soon followed.