1.

"No! You're never home! I have to do all the cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and much more! While you just lie around in your damn office all day!" I heard mom scream. Hima and I  were huddled up on my bed, trying to get some sleep. The screaming soon got louder. Then came crying from both my sister and what sounded like Mom. "Oni-Chan, I'm scared!" Hima said as she put her hands up to her ears. I didn't reply. But, only did I hold her closer to my chest. 

      The next morning, I woke up to no screaming or fighting whatsoever. I was happy. Silence could be heard from all over the house. Mom was making breakfast, Himawari was asleep, and I who didn't get any sleep at all was happy. I walked over to my Mom and said good morning. She replied with a simple 'Goodmorning, Boruto.' I went into the living room, sat on the couch, and picked up my game from the table next to the sofa. I started to play, 'Shinobi Striker' while I wait for breakfast to be done.

"Boruto! Could you please wake up Himawari?" I heard Mom yell from the kitchen.

      "Uh, yeah. Sure!" I responded back. I ran up to my room and woke her up. She rubbed her eyes slowly, asking what time it was. I told her it was, 9:21 AM. She quickly realized that she slept in a little late, and went downstairs to see if breakfast was still there. 

       While Himawari ran, I, on the other hand, walked. Very slowly. Once I got to the kitchen, I sat down across from Hima and Mom. Who were quietly sitting next to each other, waiting for me to get there. We all said thank you for the food and started to eat. "So, Boruto, Himawari, did the two of you sleep well?" Mom asked with a tone of question in her voice while picking up more food. "Meh, not so well," Himawari stated. "I heard you guys fighting, so I went to Oni-Chans room. You and daddy fought a long time, so I didn't end up sleeping that much." She finished. Mom looked like she was shocked. Her eyes were so wide, it was like they were going to pop out of her eye sockets! She quickly shook it off and looked towards me. "B-Boruto...did you at least sleep okay?" She said while stuttering over her words. Of course, I was going to lie. I just hope that when I lie, Himawari won't say some bullshit. (The truth) "Um yeah. I slept pretty well."Hima looked over at me with a confused face. I gave her the 'don't tell anyone look. And she responded with, a thumbs up. I looked back at Mom, to then see her confused about what was going on. I said, "don't worry about it." while eating more food.  

       When everyone was eating breakfast, I decided to go upstairs to my room and get dressed. I put on my signature outfit and went back downstairs to the door to put on my shoes. I was certainly not excited about today. I was extremely tired, in a not so 'happy' mood, and overall just depressed about what happened last night. I don't want to go anywhere today, maybe I'll just skip my mission and go hang out by a tree or something. Maybe I could go see my shit of a father on my way- There Himawari stood. Hatched on to my leg like some kind of animal. "Goodbye Oni-Chan!" She said with a grin on her face that made her look like the old man. The goodbye she said made me slightly smile. I said goodbye, and soon enough, she got off of my leg. I yelled bye to mom to clarify that I'm about to leave. She walked to the door where I was, hugged me, and wished me good luck.

      While I was walking around the village looking for a nice tree to sit on, I spotted Sarada. She was with Sasuke talking. Ah, shit... I quickly hid behind the nearest bush, hoping that she or Sasuke-San wouldn't see me and drag me out to our mission meeting spot.

 Fuck.

    Oh, how god was not on my side today. Sasuke flickered behind me and said my name. "Ha-Ha...Mr. Sasuke, how funny seeing you here!" I already knew that I was late. And so did he. Sarada came to the bush, wondering what all the commotion what about. "Boruto? What the hell- I mean, what are you doing behind that bush?" She asked while saving herself. Sasuke looked at her cautiously before turning back to me. "Yes...why are you behind that bush, hm?" Knowing that he already knew why I shrugged and looked at him telling him to figure it out himself.

    We all walked to the meeting spot. I got caught, so I decided to just go anyway. The whole time, Sasuke was asking and or lecturing me about why I was behind that bush. Ugh, he's acting like he's my dad.