6.

The door opened to the Hokage office. It was 2:13 in the afternoon at the time. Shikamaru just got back from his lunch break. He had papers for missions that were tucked between his arms. He looked to Naruto's desk, but he was nowhere to be found. From the corner of the room, slight snores could be heard. Shikamaru turned to where the noise was and found a sleeping Sasuke and Naruto huddled up together. Shikamaru sighed. 'Should I wake them up? Naruto does have work to do. Nah, it'll be too troublesome. I'll just do the work myself.' The Nara walked to Naruto's desk, sat down, and started to do paperwork. 

5:34. Naruto woke up from his nap and looked down at Sasuke. He slightly smiled before looking around the room. He looked at his desk and saw Shikamaru working. The Nara was quickly typing away at the computer and writing things down on paper. On top of that, Naruto's desk was organized. All his ramen cups were thrown away and the huge stacks of paper were now in small stacks on the side of his desk. Naruto was surprised. He hasn't cleaned up since the day he became Hokage. But Nara could clean up the mess this quickly? Shikamaru looked up from the computer to see a surprised Naruto cuddled up on the couch. "Finally awake, huh? Didn't feel like waking you up so I did the work for you. So, what's up with you and Sasuke? As far as I'm concerned you both have wives."  Said the Nara. Naruto slowly got up from the couch, careful not to wake the Uchiha up. He draped the Hokage cape on Sasuke and let the Uchiha sleep. Naruto sighed. 'Should I tell him? Yeah, I should tell him.' The Nara waited for his response. He's been curious about Naruto for a while. After his lunch breaks, the blond comes back to the office happier than ever. A long breath came from Naruto's mouth. 

"Shikamaru. I've never loved Hinata. Sure I love her- but friend-wise. I only married her because I thought the one that I love doesn't love me back. But- I was wrong. The one I love does love me back. And I found that out a month after Hinata and I's wedding. That person is, Sasuke. I love him and he loves me. He married Sakura just for the sake of reviving his clan. Though he loves Sarada with all his heart, he just thinks of Sakura as a sister. So, I and Sasuke have been going out for the past years. And in the middle of those years, he got me pregnant. You might be wondering how a male could get pregnant, and I'll tell you later. We had one child, and his name is Menma." The blond said these things quickly. But enough for Shikamaru to understand. He was wide-eyed. He expected some crazy shit, but this was a little much. Silence filled the room. Until a black-haired man spoke.

"What in the hell are you guys talking about? You woke me up." 

The Uchiha woke up to Naruto finishing his speech. Naruto and Shikamaru whipped their heads over to the voice in the corner. The blond rubbed the back of his neck gently, but nervously. Shikamaru, still surprised, didn't know what to do. Which he thought was odd of the Nara. "Sorry for waking you up, Sasuke. But how much did you hear?" Sasuke was slightly confused. He was somewhat of a deep sleeper, but what made Naruto ask such a question? "No...I didn't hear that much. Why?" The Uchiha was curious. He didn't know what could be so important to ask that question. Naruto sighed. He was relieved that his boyfriend didn't hear anything. "Ok. That's good..." Shikamaru facepalmed. 'That idiot! He just exposed himself. What a drag. Now Sasuke is going to ask questions!' Thought Shikamaru. Sasuke's eyebrow rose. He lifted up the Hokage cloak and slowly got up. He walked towards Naruto and his eyes were red in a matter of seconds. "What did you tell him?" The Uchiha asked with a stern and demanding voice. Naruto was terrified. He's never seen Sasuke this mad before. The blond put his hands in front of him and said, "Oh, y'know, just told him how we love each other, and how we have a kid. Oh! And how we're cheating on our wives..."  A tick mark grew on Sasuke's face. He took a deep breath. "Naruto, I love you, but sometimes you can be a real dumbass."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

  Mitsuki came back from the bathroom with a silk robe on and a towel over his head. 'Where in the hell does he get this stuff?' Thought Boruto. Mitsuki walked over to his bag where he left his clothes and put them on. Boruto was staring at Mitsuki for as long as he can remember. Boruto glanced up from his book to find a bare-chested- Mitsuki about to put on his shirt. Oh, how the blond wished time would stop at this very moment. But sadly, all things have to come to an end. Mitsuki finished getting dressed and turned around. He looked at Boruto and smiled. Boruto quickly averted his eyes from Mitsuki. He was embarrassed that someone caught him in the act of staring. Especially his crush. Mitsuki walked over to the futon and sat beside it. "So, I'm allowed to get in, correct?" Asked Mitsuki.  Boruto nodded and lifted up the covers. Mitsuki got off the floor and climbed into the futon. The bathroom door opened and Konoharmaru came out. He slightly smirked and walked over to his futon. He climbed into the covers, put one hand under his pillow, and turned off the lamp beside him. "Good night, you two." Said Konoharmaru. "Night, Sensei." Said the two. Boruto turned over, his back facing Mitsuki. He couldn't believe it. Right now, he was laying in bed with his crush. Hell, he's going to be doing it for 2 days! 'This is the best day of my life.' Thought the blond. "Good night, Boruto. Sleep well, alright?" That was Mitsuki's voice. A slight gasp was heard. Boruto turned back around and also said good night. Mitsuki turned around, slightly grabbed Boruto's back, and pushed them both together a bit. Their noses were an inch apart. Boruto got flustered. You could say that he looked like a Sakura blossom. Luckily, he was in the dark, so Mitsuki couldn't see him. Mitsuki put his arms around Boruto, his head on top of his, and pulled them both closer. Boruto was surprised at first, but he soon cuddled back. Then they both fell asleep.