8.

A/N: Hello. I was noticing that the views in this story keep going up, and I just wanted to say thank you for all the views! I wasn't really expecting it when I started this story, so thank you all so much! If you have any story requests regarding, Naruto, Boruto, MHA, Demon Slayer, etc., Then ask. I will gladly try to do it. Anyway, on to the story.

   The two boys walked through the village talking about their upcoming plan. While Sarada and Konohamaru were smirking and giggling at the two boys. They soon stopped giggling and Sarada immediately started working on their 'Mitsuboru fan club' ideas. They were brainstorming ideas and writing them down on a piece of paper that was on top of a book to write on a hard space. When they had the ideas in their head, they started coming up with the ideas for the logo. 'Hm, I have to keep this a secret from Papa, Mom, Hinata-San, and Hokage-Sama.' Sarada thought. What they didn't know was that they said that out loud. 

   Boruto and Mitsuki looked over to Sarada, then looked back at each other, confused. They walked over to them. "Hey, Sarada? What were you talking about?" Boruto asked, eager to find out why they said the names of them and his parents. 

   Sarada looked up from they're thinking and looked confused. "What are you talking about? I didn't say anything." They said, trying to win the argument. Boruto sighed. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked at Mitsuki. Mitsuki nodded and looked over at Sarada, "What Boruto was trying to say is, you were saying you should keep something from his and your parents." Mitsuki said. He looked forward, trying not to bump into someone. Sarada sighed, "Yeah, ok. I did say something about our parents." They said. Boruto looked over at them and took a deep breath. "And? Why did you say you had to hide stuff from them?" Boruto asked. Sure, he hides stuff from his parents all the time, but Sarada? The goodie? Really? Boruto was curious. Sarada quickly stuffed their things into their bag, careful not to let any of it drop. They sighed. "Nothing, don't worry about it." They said while looking forward. Mitsuki looked at them and squinted his eyes.

   "You're lying, Sarada," Mitsuki said sternly, looking at them with an intense glare. Almost like he was looking straight through them as if they were a piece of glass. "Why are you lying?" He said. Mitsuki looked forward again. 

   Sarada sighed. They knew there was no way out of this. They were terrified. Especially since their 'secret' Mitsuboru Fanclub idea will be exposed to the main characters of the Fanclub. "Well, I was doodling logo ideas for the Mitsuboru Fanclub I'm putting together-" They got interrupted. Boruto had his hand up in their face and looked at them confused. "Wait, 'Mitsuboru Fanclub'? What the shit is that?" Boruto said as he did quotation marks with his fingers. Sarada looked down and fiddled with their fingers. They didn't answer the question for a few minutes which made Boruto more curious. Finally, Sarada looked at the two.

   "U-um, Mitsuboru is an s-ship between you t-two..." Sarada said as their words slowly became quieter. Silence settled in the air for a minute as the words Sarada said sank into the two boys' heads.

   Boruto was flushed. He was a beautiful crimson red. Well, that's at least what Mitsuki saw. Sarada eyed the two and smirked when they looked over at Mitsuki. 'Hah, dumbass Boruto. You're so oblivious.' Sarada thought when they looked at the two. Mitsuki was smiling with slight pink on his cheeks.

   "I think it's nice that you're starting a Fanclub about us, Sarada. But Boruto, shouldn't we get going?" Mitsuki said as he tapped Boruto on the shoulder. Boruto shook out of his trance and looked towards the Tower. They were almost there. "Oh shit! Yeah, your right! Sarada, your gonna have to tell me later, y'know!" Boruto said as he and Mitsuki ran off with the scroll.

Sorry, yeah I know it's a short chapter. I'll make it longer next time.