4.

"Hey, guys! It's time for dinner! Come on now!" Said Sensei. Everyone said that they didn't have enough time to get the right ingredients since it was getting dark outside. So when I walk into that kitchen, I'm going to expect some shitty takeout from a cheap restaurant. I walked into the kitchen smelling takeout. 'Ha. Knew it.' Huh, wonder what it is though. I went into the living room and sat down on the tiny sofa across from a mini TV. Mitsuki walked into the room looking around. "Ah, there you are Boruto. Are you coming to get dinner?" That's right. I sat down without even getting my food. I flashed him a smile and started to walk to the counter. "So, what did you get?" I put my hands together, waiting for food to be put on my plate. Mitsuki stood next to me. Also staring at the food stuffed in a box ready to be opened. As for Sarada, they were still in their room. Since they already know about the food, I guess they're making no effort to come out and eat with us. Is the food really that bad? I placed my hand on the box and opened it. Then came rushing scents of slightly moldy chicken, into the air. I looked at Mitsuki. He had a bothered look on his face. The bridge of his nose was scrunched up, making his forehead show a few wrinkles. 'He looks adorable..' I stared at him for a bit, until someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, Boruto! Are you ok? You were staring at Mitsuki for a while now." Said Konoharmaru, with the biggest smirk on his face. Great. Now both Sarada and Sensei know about my little 'crush'.

    Everyone(except Sarada) grabbed their food and went to the living room to sit down. I sat on the tiny sofa as I did before. "May I sit here?" Mitsuki pointed to the spot beside me. The sofa was very small. If I say yes, we both would have to sit very close to each other and struggle to eat. I'm not going to eat this, but I think you get it. "Sure." Wait. Why in the hell did I say yes? I just went over what would happen. As he sat down I had to move over a little, just so he could fit. Now, we're squished on the tiny ass sofa. Both of our shoulders are touching, and so are the edges of our hips. While I'm a blushing mess, Mitsuki is picking at his food and trying to remove the moldy parts of the chicken to the edge of the plate. 'It's ok Boruto. Just take a couple of breaths, and you'll be fine.' I took a few breaths and sat my plate on the table in front of the sofa. The table is holding the mini TV sitting in the corner of it. Along with two books in the middle. I sat back up, and Mitsuki's elbow was in the way, so I moved it. But there was one problem, as I moved his elbow, his arm went behind my neck and held it. So there I was head on his shoulder and arm around my neck. All while he was still picking at his food. "My, my, what I sight this is." I looked over and saw Sarada standing at the doorway with her arms crossed. They chuckled a bit. "Wow, Boruto. Looks like your dreams come true!" Now they were practically on the slightly dirty hardwood floor, laughing. Sensei was just smirking. "S-SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I stood up and marched to our room and slammed the door shut. I walked over to the futon and lay down. 

    The door opened slowly and I looked over to see who it was. Mitsuki. "Uhm, Konohamaru-Sensei said that it was time for everyone to go to sleep. I was wondering if you wanted to talk about what happened back in there?" He walked over to me and sat down. "No, not really. Maybe we can talk about it in the morning, ok?" I sat back up and wrapped my palms around my neck. "Alright then. Do you want to go say sorry to Sarada? I'm sure she wants to say a little apology before bed." It's really weird hearing people call them, 'she'. I've gotten used to calling them They/them. So it's really weird for me. "Sure." We both got up and opened the door. 

    I knocked on the door twice until we heard a small, 'come in!' We walked into the room and saw Sarada on their futon. "Hey, Sarada?" I asked with a hint of question in my voice. They rolled over to face us. "Yes? What is it Boruto?" They sat back up with their legs crossed and arms behind their back. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I was embarrassed, so I just kinda lashed out. Forgive me?" My head was down and I was fiddling with my fingers. Mitsuki was standing in the doorway waiting for us to finish talking. "Yes Boruto, I forgive you. And I'm also sorry for making you feel embarrassed." Now they were back in their futon with the cover pulled up to their neck. "Meh, it's fine. Anyway, goodnight." I walked over to Mitsuki and we walked out, while he shut the door behind us. 

   Sensei was sitting on his futon with his arms crossed, waiting for us to come back into the room. "Oh, you guys are back." And with that, he stood up and walked into the bathroom. A few seconds later we heard the bathwater running. I looked at Mitsuki and then walked to the bathroom door, which is now shut. I knocked a few times before I heard an answer. "Who is it?" The voice was a little echoey so it was a little hard to understand what he said. "It's me, Boruto. May I come in?" I had my face stuck in the crack under the door a little so he could hear me better. I assume he's in the shower, so it would be fine if I stepped in there for a little bit to ask him a question, right? "Uh, yeah sure...!" He was probably slightly embarrassed because I was about to walk in while he was bathing. I opened the door and stuck my head in, "Just wanted to ask where I would be sleeping tonight?" I heard him sigh a little. The shower curtain cracked open a little bit and a head popped out, just how an animal would pop their head into the door to see if they could sleep with you for the night. "Did you forget already? Since I'm an adult you're going to be sleeping with Mitsuki until we leave." What? Did I hear that right? "Uhm, what? I don't think I heard you right Sensei." I saw a smirk plaster on his face. A evil smirk. 'Oh, so he's doing this just for the fun of it huh?' I was enraged and embarrassed at the same time. "No, you heard me right. You're sleeping with Mitsuki until we leave. You may take your leave now." He put his head back into the shower. "Fine." I shut the door and walked to my room.