Author's Note

ᴮᵒᵒᵏ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ ♡

ᴮᵒᵒᵏ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ ♡

Hey! Thanks for choosing to read my very first book/fanfic.
It gives me great pleasure to finally share the fanfic I've been writing for a while, here on Wattpad.

I have always wanted to write a Draco Malfoy fanfiction, and I needed to choose a female character.

I have chosen Astoria Greengrass to be the main character of my story since I was interested in her, and I thought the Harry Potter fandom needs to know more about her personality and how she looks like.

I wrote about what her life would possibly be like, and how in the process she meets Draco.

Sadly, she's poorly noticed in the HP fandom. I assume she's too underrated.

The story is going to be presented from Astoria's POV and perspective.

Draco's POV is also included...

Here are some trigger warnings that you need to be aware of:

-Abuse, murder, torture, knife play...

-Alcohol and smoking

-Mental trauma

-Self-harm

-Rape attempt...

-A bit of language etc...

So if you find these features too disturbing, don't read.

This story doesn't include any smut, it's only a slow-burn romance between the two main characters. And trust me, the romance in here is pretty hot and lovely.

There will be a few non-canon details, unchanging the main events of the authentic Harry Potter books.

The first few chapters are going to be from different dates of Astoria's school years, and the rest will be from 1997-1998.

As you read through the book, things will become more and more interesting, so trust the process.

Chapters are constantly being edited! Plus, don't judge my writing much cause English isn't my first language, and OBVIOUSLY, it's my first book. I recommend skipping the memories if you find them boring cause they're not as important as the following chapters.

                                  ~♤~

          Main Characters' Aesthetics:

                  ❖  𝒜𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈 ♤

                          ¤ 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔬 𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔶 ¤

                    Most characters and places belong to JK ROWLING!!!

Enjoy!

~Marilyn