Flashback 4

"Harry Potter is in the process of destroying the Horcruxes. If we don't complete our investigation by then, we will all burn with Dark Lord," Severus snarled at me lowly," I suppose you should be taking this seriously, and act fast."

"Why would all of this be on my shoulders?" I interrogated frustratingly, laying both arms on the armrests of the velour, dark green sofa as I threw back my head exhaustedly.

"Draco. Didn't you want to prove to everyone-"

"I'm nearly done with proving them my power-"

"It's not just about your power Draco, if you'd succeed, your family will retrieve the trust of the Dark Lord. If he ruled, you can become his right hand."

"His right hand?" I scoffed wryly. "I bet he's left-handed then."

"Shh!" He snapped at me, his hand slapping against the coffee table at my side. "You have no choice."

"Fine," I surrendered my hands in the air, heading to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to bring 'De stine virtutis' "

"Is that the accurate name of the stone?"

"Perhaps," I got out and slapped the door behind me, abruptly wincing at the imagination of Snape's reaction.

My fingers were spasming with nervousness, feeling sweat clinging to every part of my black shirt.
I shuck it off and toss it across the floor.

I open the glass door of my bedroom leading to the garden outside where a war between the weeping clouds and the sun took place.

Stepping barefoot, the grass was soggy and so soft like a heaven-weaved quilt. Every strand began to sway to the rhythm of the wind as I flumped back to the wet earth.

The clouds cracked separately, revealing slivers of faint sunlight and then frantically skidding across the sky that held a beautiful cocktail blue.
Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the rain tearing down my skin, comforting every inch of me.

I felt so free.

I surrendered my mind to nature as I felt the world propping up into a chaotic masterpiece.

As I fantasized about that, I peered up
the sky to realize a change of scenery. The once bright, pastel colours were darkening into a gravel-grey and violet. As thunder roared into the sky, I shut my eyes, attempting to make my brain accept all these perturbing noises as a way of a coping mechanism. I've been practising this for a while, and it seems quite beneficial.

Most times, I took advantage of the noises nature or things around me made to get over the sudden attack of anxiety I get when I hear them, or any other sounds.

For example, when I heard the sound of thunder, I got myself into a deeper focus, demanding my mind to simmer down, and my heartbeats to slow.

It helps me get over things...

From afar, an electrifying flash of light zipped in the sky and went tucking behind the hill's outline woven in black between the dark-coloured space.

A twin lighting bolted and sputtered in front of me.

When the rain became an icy piercing hail, I traced my way back to my bedroom to towel myself, only to find her kneeling next to a pit of burning paper.

Anger was consuming her eyes then tumbled back to nervousness at the sight of me.

After a short conversation, she realized that she was in the wrong time and place, so I had a bit of privacy to dress up in my black Death Eater suit.