CHAPTER 2

honestly i just want to get these first three chapters out because i've already put them out before

NICKI POV

I was on my way home from dropping Papa off and Bey called me. "Good morning my love." her voice sounded through the car speaker after I answer.

"What do you want?"

"I can't call you to say good morning because I woke up without you in bed? But can you get me some breakfast on your way back?" I knew it.

"No. Door dash or Uber Eats." I was already down the street from our house and I wasn't about to turn around.

Our house. Wow.

"I'll text you my order." She hung up before I could say no.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. We both knew I was going to do it anyways.

I had to go to the whole other side of town to get her Waffle House because the one closest to our house isn't ghetto enough.

Waffle house is only good if the workers will fight you for looking at them the wrong way.

I had to stop at Dunkin' donuts to get her coffee even though she told me she wanted apple juice because I know she always wants both.

I got her food and drinks and made my way back to our house, I was speeding a little bit so her food wouldn't get cold. I'm such a wife.

By the time I got home she was already sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me. I dropped the food on the table and started walking away, "here. Don't ask me for shit else."

She pulled me in between her legs and pecked my lips. "Thank you Mrs.Knowles. You're the best."

"I'm not the best, I'm the only one. And my last name isn't Knowles." I don't know why she keeps calling me that.

"Thank you Mrs.Maraj-Knowles. Better?"

"Mhm." I pecked her lips like she did mine but she grabbed me by my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled away before it got too heated, "eat your food."

"You can be my food." She pulled me even closer to her.

"Bye." I got all the way out her arms and she started eating with an attitude.

I watched her the whole time she was eating, I'm obsessed with her.

"Bey can I have some?" I didn't get any food for myself and I was hungry watching her eat.

"Why would you wait until I'm almost done with my food to ask me for some? Go back to Waffle House if you're hungry." She's so greedy, I'm the one that bought her the food.

"I bought you food and I can't even have a little bite? Just a tiny baby bite please."

"Man whatever." She slid the plate over to me and I took the fork from her and shoved the whole thing in my mouth.

I stood up and ran before she realized and I could hear her chasing behind me. I ran into our room and she tackled me on our bed.

"Bey! Please!" She was tickling me and I couldn't breathe.

"Say sorry." She was not letting up.

Instead of saying sorry I kneed her in the balls and pushed her off me while she was weak. I ran into the closet and locked the door.

"You can't hide in there forever." She was knocking on the closet door.

Yes I could. I had all the good snacks that I hide from Bey and my phone with me. "Fuck you!"