CHAPTER 11

OMG DID YALL SEE BLUE?? SHE LOOKS SO OLD NOW SHE REALLY GREW UP SO FAST

NICKI POV

Bey is having one of those days so I've been staying away from her and giving her, her space.

Well actually she told me to leave her alone but same thing. She's so sensitive and if I say the wrong thing she'll probably cry so I was more than glad to leave.

I call this her period because I honestly don't understand it. She'll be fine one minute then the next she's crying or yelling at someone. It doesn't happen often so I don't mind it.

She hasn't eaten all day so I cut up an apple and put it in a bowl for her. The amount of fruit we go through weekly is crazy.

When I got to our room she was laying on her back watching some halloween movie. "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head no and went back to watching the movie. I put the bowl down on the nightstand and got into bed with her.

"Are you gonna eat anything?"

She shook her head no again and went under the blanket.

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her face all over through the blanket. "Why don't you wanna talk to me baby daddy?"

"I'm embarrassed."

I took the covers off her face and turned her by her chin to make her look at me. "Why are you embarrassed?"

"That I'm like this. I know you hate it and I tried to stop but I can't help when I get this."

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I'm your wife. I already knew you were crazy when I married you." I leaned down and gave her a short kiss.

"Yeah but there was that one time, I'll never forget, you didn't want to talk to me until I got "normal" again."

"That's not how that happened." Or at least that's not how I remember it happening.

"I bought you some shoes, they're really cute."

"Thank you baby. Do you just want to lay in bed the rest of the day?" Ever since we got married all we do is stay home or be in the studio.

"I have to go see Blue. She called me a couple times but I didn't answer, I don't want her to get mad at me."

"She's going to be here for a while, I'm sure she'll understand." I rolled off her and laid against the headboard. "But speaking of Blue, what was she going to say in the car yesterday before you cut her off?"

"It wasn't anything bad it was just something embarrassing I did when I was drunk. I need to keep my real nigga persona up so you can't know."

"You're probably the most feminine person I know." She's the farthest thing from a "real nigga" I don't know who she thinks she's fooling.

"Shut up. I have to take a shower so we can leave before it gets too late." She got halfway up to give me a kiss then she went into the bathroom.

I was already dressed so I didn't have to do anything but wait. I finished the movie she was watching even though I missed the first half and went to our living room to wait for her.

I was just about to fall asleep on the couch when she came downstairs. I rolled my eyes and stood up, I was so close to falling asleep.

"I need to get my nails done soon." I told her as I put my shoes on.

"That don't got shit to do with me," she chuckled and started walking to the door.

"I'll just take the money straight out your wallet since you want to be difficult. Let's hurry up and go so we can get home faster." I've been running errands all day, I was ready to go to bed.