24

NICKI POV

I was trying to get ready for Nickis dinner but she was on live in our bathroom. These people don't need to be all up in our bathroom, she has a room she always goes live in.

I had to go into the bathroom to get the things I needed to do my hair but I didn't want to be seen so I got on the floor.

I started to crawl past her and she looked down at me but never stopped talking. She was talking about sucking dick. She barely even knows how to do it herself, she's not the person to be giving advice on this.

"You bitches and your little ass throats are all hands and teeth. Y'all need to learn this one trick-"

"Where's the blowdryer?" I was whispering, I didn't want to be heard either.

"Chile anyways." She barely looked at me and went back to talking about sucking dick.

I threw a comb at her butt to get her attention.

"Bitch stop it before they start saying you abuse me again."

One time, Nicki broke her nail in the car and started crying and I was on the phone yelling at someone else. Someone got a picture of us in the car and people ran with that picture and started saying I was abusive.

She's the abusive one if anything.

"Bitch? Stop trying to show out for live before I show them who really runs shit here."

"Oh you run shit and you're crawling on the floor to hide from a camera? I run this whole operation."

"I'm not hiding from anything, I hurt my leg."

"Okay stand up let me see."

I fake struggled to get up and limped over to her. "I twisted my ankle earlier."

"And your limping on both ankles? You're so dumb."

"You-"

"Don't even start. I asked you to stand up so you can tell the people I'm the best at fellatio." That means sucking dick.

If she wasn't on live and it wasn't her birthday, I would've made a joke about Lauren.

"You're okay." I came behind her and pressed myself against her ass.

"I have your toes curling and you moaning like a bitch. I had you begging-"

"You're top three. Can you end this live?" I wanted to be able to talk freely and I don't like these niggas anyways.

"Look at the comments." She laughed and pointed to her phone. Everyone was spamming no.

"Whoever Onikasdildo is that called me a county bumpkin whore, you can suck my dick. And this bitch who just called me a slow golden retriever-"

"Bey stop." She laughed and covered the screen so I couldn't see anymore comments.

I don't know why people started comparing me to a golden retriever.

"Can you find the blowdryer for me so I can go do my hair in a different bathroom?"

She read the comments again and laughed. "They said I'm not your mom and to get your lazy ass up and find it yourself."

"Anyways, can you find the blowdryer for me so I can go do my hair in a different bathroom?" They can suck my dick.

She went under the sink and found it in seconds. She knows where everything is. 

"Who just said Beys voice made my pussy wet- bye now I'm about to end the live."

She always manages to read the most inappropriate comments. I got out of the way to find gel.