●○~chapter 2~○●

Cw/tw bullying?

I sit down in my class room. My chair is in the front of the class. I'm the first person in the class. I see the teacher walk. Her name is Kristian. She let's us call her by her first name. She basically adopted all of us. Shes the wife of the principal and is also the vice principal. But she sometimes teaches.

She waves at me and goes to sit down. Eventually everyone was in the class. Except for him. Not that I cared. I was zoned out when I feel something pass by my shoulder. I look up and watch schaltt walk to his seat in the back.

I sigh. And stare at the wall.

...

...

...

Qukiy

...

Quacky

...
Alex Quackity!

I look up and see Kirsten looking at me.

"Are you paying attention, dear?" She says.

"Uhm yes?" I say. "What are we talking about then?"

"Uhhhm" I start. The kid next to me whispers "the great revolution!"

"Uhh the great revolution?" I say. Shee smiles and nods and continues to teach.

I look over and see tubbo. A good friend of mine. Wearing his classic green shirt and normal jeans.

Tubbo underscore
Age:15 freshman
Passing all classes except English. But you cant blame him for that he has dyslexia.
Hes schaltts little brother, but he lives with Kirsten and her family. Why? Idk, something personal.

"Tubbo. Why are you here? You should be in English!" Kirsten said.

"I know! But why go to a class that I cant pass?" He asked. "You pass math and science, is there something different with those classes?"she asks.
"Yeah, tommy helps me in those. And every other class ranboo helps me. But in English I dont know anyone!" He groans.

"I'll talk with phil okay? Now go to class."

Tubbo pouts and gets up to leave. He waves at me and goes.

1 hour later

*BRINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

I sigh, thankfully that class is over. I grab my book and leave the classroom. I head to my locker to get my stuff for math.

After putting my stuff away I turn to head towards my next class when I bump into someone.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry man!" I say. I look up and see a very tall kid.

"Oh it's just you ranboo. What are you doing in the senior part of school?" I ask.

Ranboo ender
Age:15 freshman in highschool
He has all Cs
Hes a nice kid, I dont really talk to him. But he is the most popular in the freshman part of school. He always wears a black and white mask. He used to wear sunglasses but eventually stopped.

"Oh I'm looking for tubbo. I need to ask him something." He says.

I nodded and explained that he would be in the English freshman room. Ranboo nodded and turns away.

*time skip to lunch cause classes are borrrinnnggg*

I waited in the lunch line, we were having burgers or something, I wasn't gonna eat it but I had to get lunch or I'd get in trouble.

I got my food and headed to me and my friends table.

I sit next to karl, beside him is sapnap and on the other side of the table is dream and George.

"Science was so boring. This kid kept talking non stop so I hardly knew what the teacher was saying." George said. He picked up the burger and took a bite. After swallowing the bite he made a disgusted face.

"Yeah I'm not eating today" he said as he picked his tray up and put it in the trash.
"Hey guys" sapnap's brother punz came up to us. He sat next to his brother.

Punz
Age:18 senior in highschool
I dont pay attention to him much. So idk what grades he has. He is sapnap's brother.
Hes pretty chill I guess.

"Oh hey punz" I say as I drink my water. He waves and begins to eat. "So punz, what time are you coming over for that project?" Dream asked as he dipped his fry in some ketchup. Karl made a face but continued to eat. "Hmm maybe around the time school ends. So I can just ride your bus or whatever." Dream nods in approval.

I feel a nudge on my shoulder. I see karl pushing me slightly.

"How about we leave these guys to talk about our project and we can go chill in the bathroom, or we can go outside for a bit" he says. I nod and we get up to throw away our trays. We head outside and immediately get cold. We laugh and look for a place to chill. We found a small corner by the fence that keeps the kids in.
We both sat down. I took out my phone, while karl took put his notebook. I glance over my shoulder and see hes taking notes for what looks to be math.

"You really cant take a break huh?" I say. He giggles. "Well, this test is the first I'm actually struggling on." He sighs.
"Well, I'm not the best at math, but what's stumping you?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Thank you, but I'll be fine." He sighs and puts his notebook down. He takes his phone out.

"OHH Quackity come here!" He says. I look over and he has Instagram up. I smile and he takes the picture.

"Hanging with my favorite person" he chuckles and posts it. I slightly blush at the caption. After a while I feel some weight on my shoulder. I look over and see karl laying there, playing on his phone. I look back to my phone, trying to hide my blush.

"Hey karl!!" I hear a girls voice say. We both look up. Karl gets up and hugs the girl.

"Hey tina!" He responds

Tina kitten
Age:16 junior in highschool
Shes a really sweet girl. She is doing about average in every class. Shes Karl's little sister.

"Hey tina! What have you been up to recently?" I ask. She waves before saying " nothing much. I just got an A on my art test!" Karl highfives her and I put a thumbs up. She sits with us and talks for a bit. I look around the yard and see none other then schlatt. Walking towards us? I stand up. "Guys..can we go ins-" I start before getting cut off my someone putting their arm over my shoulder

"Hey sugar." Its schaltt.. "get off me." I say in a hush tone. "You're not supposed to be near me. Thank God. Now leave me alone."
Karl and tina stand up. I shove him off me.

"Why can I hang out with my boyfriend?" He asks in a joking matter

"You're not my boyfriend." I grumble.
"What'd you say?" He looked mad. He wasnt actually, he was just trying to intimidate me.
"If you dont get away from me I'll get the school officer" I say. He grabs the front of my shirt. He is about to say something before

*BRINNNNNNNNGGGG*

He grumbles and let's me go. I sigh and turn around to a very worried karl and Tina. "What's that guys deal?" She asks.

"Well, it's a long story." I say
"Well we have p.e together. So tell me on the way!" She says. I sigh.

"Alright...."

________________
I wont make a lot of a/n but I wanted to say that the school that takes place in the story is heavily based on my school. And I'm also American, so of non-American readers are confused please do ask me and I can explain :))