●○~chapter 8~○●

Tw/cw fighting, mentions of bruises and blood

I woke up to sapnap shifting in his sleep.

"Ugh..karl can you turn the alarm off?"

"Yeah" karl yawns and turns it off. He gets out of bed.

"What time is it?" I ask

"7am"karl says

Me and sapnap get up and get ready for school. "Sapnap. I dont have any clothes here-" I say. Karl has clothes here. He comes over every weekend.

"Dont worry I gotcha. Just wear my hoodie. Itll seem like you changed." I take the hoodie. Its plain and black. I thank him and put it on.

"I'm ready! Whoever wants to use the bathroom next can!" Karl says. He walks out of the bathroom. The bathroom that is in sapnaps room.
"You can go if you want? You can use my hair brush if you need too." I nod and walk on the bathroom. I brush my hair, then put the beanie on. I rinse my face with water and draw it off with the hand towel.
I walk out and sapnap goes in.

Me and karl wait on the bed.

"Quackity I have a question" he asks.
I look towards him. "What's up?" I ask.
"Uhm..can I maybe..uh..kiss you?" He asks. I dont respond for a second. Then nod. He looks kind of shocked but leans in and kisses me anyway.

"Hey, I would like a kiss to please" sapnap says jokingly. Karl gets up and kisses him too.

I cant believe it! I've kissed both of my crushs who are now my boyfriends! My life is going..surprisingly great right now? Hmm.

"My dad is making breakfast. So we should go down there" I nod and get out of the bed. We all go down 2 storys. Sapnap and punz' room are on the third story, purpled and the parents room are on the 2nd. And the 1st story has the livingroom, kitchen etc..

We all sit down in the dining room. And wait for the food to finish. Eventually bad puts plates down in front of us. I look down. On the plate there is 3 fried eggs, two peices of bacon, 2 pancakes and a cup of orange juice. I eat and boy oh boy that shit is good. I need cooking lessons from bad

After we are all done. We clean out plates and put our shoes on. We dont have our bags. Sapnap left his in his locker and me and karl have ours at home. It's okay though. Everything we need should be in our lockers.

We go outside and walk to the bus stop.
I see 4 people there.
Tommy, tubbo and ranboo.

And techno...ah fuck.

We get there and sit.

"Hey Quackity"

"Hello, technoblade"

Techno blade
Age:18 senior in highschool
Straight As
Strongest in the school.
Everyone is scared of him.
Even some of the teachers.

"I thought you were suspended" I say

"Well my father is the principal, so what can I say"

"Those 2 weeks without you were amazing" I say

"Watch it"

I roll my eyes. "Do we have a problem?" Sapnap asks. I shake my head and look at him sweetly. Karl hugs me from behind. Punz and purpled are standing near the street. Eventually the bus gets here. Everyone gets on. Me, karl and sapnap all squish into 1 seat. Purpled and punz sit in the seat across us. Techno and ranboo sit behind us, tubbo and tommy sit in the seat across from them.

The ride was bumpy but better then my bus. My bus has an asshole in it. And the bus driver is a dick.

When we got to school we went into the cafeteria. We already ate and so we just looked around for our friends.

When we spotted them they're was two new people there. I couldn't see them from far away. But once we got closer I could see who they were.

We sat down karl in between me and sapnap. George and Dream next to us. Purpled and punz on the other side and across from us was antfrost and velvet. We dont see them much, none of us have classes with them but when they hang with us they are super fun to be with.

Ant frost
Age:17 junior in highschool
Good grades.
Smart and agile. He Is openly gay and luckily for us, the school were in is very accepting. He is dating velvet

Red velvet
Age:16 junior in highschool
All Cs except in home ec
Dating antfrost and is always put of pocket

"Hey love birds. I heard you 3 were a thing now?" Velvet asks. Smirking a wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, we are dating" all of us said in unison.

I see techno walk down a hall. He sees me and motions for me to come. Oh great. What could happen?

"I'll be back guys" I say.
"Okay, love" karl says

I walk down out of the cafeteria and down the hall he want me to go to. The hall is empty because all of the freshmen are in class.

"I believe we didnt finish what we needed to finish?" Oh yeah. After he cut my eye up someone intervened.

I'm totally okay with some payback. I sigh

"Well, let's finish it then.."

I walk towards him. He starts running and shoves me hard enough for me to fall, but I wont fall for that old trick.

I fall on my back and turn around and stand up. I turn towards him Quickly and punch him in his face. He holds his cheek before hitting me square in the nose. Causing it to start bleeding like crazy. I'm shorter then him. So I had an idea. I ran towards him and punch him in his stomach. He grabbed his stomach before making me trip on my feet

I fall and my head crashes and hits the ground. I'm dazed but only for a second. He sits on top of me, and goes to start beating me up more but I lift my head to quickly and head but him. He stands up and walks back. "Shit.." I say. I notice how much blood is coming out of my nose. Before I could look up he hits me and causes a black eye.
"HEY!" We both turn around and see sapnap and karl. Oh god. I didnt want them involved.

"I suggest you two scram before I beat you up too" techno says. Hin threatening them caused me to get even more pissed that I was. I turned around quickly. But before anything else could happen.

Alex Quackity and techno blade to the front office please. Alex Quackity and techno blade to the front office. Thank you.

Well shit. Sapnap and karl walked beside me the whole way there. And refused to leave. When we entered the principal office we took the seats in frfront of the principal seat. Karl and sapnap sat in chairs that were next to the door.
Principal philza. He turned around in his chair.

"I hope you know why your here" both of did.
"God your still covered in blood and bruises. Karl, can you please go get the med kit from the nurse." He nodded and walked away.

"Now let's talk about what just happened"