○●~chapter 11~●○

We enter the fast food restaurant and tell the cashier peoples the food we want. We take our food and go sit down. We find a booth and sit there. Karl on the window seat with sapnap next to him. With me in the opposite side.

I grab a small box of chicken and start eating it. Karl and sapnap are making small talk to eachother. I get a ping on my phone but I don't check it.

It cant be that important

We start having a long conversation about random things. Video games, books, school, future life yadda yadda.

Eventually we were done and got up to throw our stuff away. We made our way outside and got in the car.

I was gonna check my phone but it died just as I turned it on.

I groaned.

"What's wrong Quackity?" Sapnap asks as he starts the car.

"Phones dead" I say. I sigh as I put the phone in my bag.

We eventually get back to the school just in time for 6th hour. [5th hour was lunch btw]

We exit the car, say our goodbyes and head to our classes. I had English so I had to go to the freshman hall. The senior English class was there for some odd reason.

The rest of the day went along like any other school day. So I'll spare you the boredom of that.

When I got home I was greeted by ponk and sam.

"Sam? Your home..like very early" I question.

"Yeah. I took the day off cause I wanted to hang out with ponk" he replies. He puts his arm around ponk. I nod and head up stairs. I put my phone on the charger and decide to watch some youtube on my computer. Nothing to special just gaming videos.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear George yell from his room. I quickly get up and rush to his room. Hannah did the same. We both stand in his doorway and see him sitting on his bed with his phone in his lap and his hands on his face.

"George? Are you okay?" I ask. Slowly walking in.

"Get out Quackity" he snaps. I put my hands up in fake surrender. I understand I'm not the person he wants to talk to so I walk past hannah and watch as she starts talking to him. He shows her his phone and she makes a shocked face.

"When did this happen?" She asked.

"It was a while ago! Like 8 months ago!"he defends.

"We were both drunk and it didnt mean anything! But I dont understand why dream would post this shit!" George continues.

"..that's messed up." Hannah responds

"I dont understand what the point is. Now everyone at school is gonna know. We both are dating someone so were gonna be labeled as cheaters or something!" George cries

"It was awhile ago. Before you both were dating. The school has to understand that right?"hannah asks.

"Dream lied about the date! He said it was a week ago!" George says.

"I think you should text him or call him and see what happened." Hannah suggests.

I quickly ran to my room and got my phone. What could dream post that was so bad-

...

"The hell?" I say put loud. I sit on my bed as I look at the picture in front of me and read the caption.

It was a picture of sapnap my boyfriend

And George my brother

Literally making out.

Wtf?

I read the caption. It says

Was looking through my gallery and found this image. It was taken about a week ago.
Pretty interesting right?

I wanted to yell but then I remembered George's conversation with hannah.

Dreams lying. At least that's what George said. Okay. Okay. Questions come first.

"I swear I can explain" I look over to see George standing in the doorway.

I wasn't mad right now. Just wanted explaining.

"Okay. Please come sit down and explain" I say. He comes and sits next to me on my bed.

"Okay. It was 8 months ago. Before me and dream got together and you and sapnap were together..though sapnap was with karl at the time. But anyway. We were both very very drunk at the party that one guy always throws before school starts. We were playing spin the bottle and it landed on me. We both though nothing of it and it was fine. But now dreams basically lying. He wont answer my texts and I'm getting worried" George proceeds to tell.

"Wow. Uhm okay. You should definitely get in contact with dream! And I'll text sapnap to see how hes doing." I say. George nods and leaves my room.

I look at my phone exiting Instagram and going to my messages to see a lot of messages from sapnap.

Sapnap <3

Okay Quackity I know your gonna be very confused but please let me explain!

I dont know why dream did that! I swear I wasn't cheating

Quackity? You okay?

I'll give you Time to text me when you want

I'm here sapnap. I saw what happened. And its it's fine. George already explained and
It's fine. But you should really be apologizing to karl.

All three of us should meet at your house and just talk. Okay?

Okay..love you.

I put my phone away and sigh. School was going to be very interesting tomorrow.