○●~chapter 18~●○

It was the second to last week of school. Which means this week is testing. We have 3 main tests Writing,reading and math.

I sit in history and listen to the teacher give us groups of who we will have testing with. I was surprised when I got people I actually knew.

My group would be testing in the math room. The bell rings and I go to find my group of people in the lunch room.

My group is punz,Wilbur,sapnap,Conner and dream.

I go into the lunch room and see punz and wilbur glaring at sapnap. Dream and Conner are just on the other side of the table.

I take a seat next to sapnap.

"You need to calm down,hon." I say to him. He rolls his eyes in response which causes me to chuckle

"Its 3 days of testing. You'll get through it" I reassure. He nods and pulls his phone out.

"So since we start testing tomorrow, I would suggest going to sleep early. And bring snacks. A lot of them" Wilbur says. Hes always the dad of the group.

We all agree and get up to go to our classes.

The rest of the day was boring as usual. Math science. An occasional side glare from schaltt. Who hasn't talked to me in a while. Which I dont mind.

When I get home and walk through the door I see dad on the couch. With his hands on his face.

Is he crying?

"Dad? What happened are you okay?" I ask.

"Theres a new police force being set up across town and the city decided to lay all of us off since they found 'more experienced and hardworking' officers." He explains.

Oh

"Oh my god. In so sorry dad" I say giving him a hug.

"Its okay. I can get a new job" he says

Which makes me think

Hannah has a job

George does small time jobs like dogsitting or lawn mowing

Dad had a job

And ponk has a job.

"I'm gonna go to my room. Love you guys" I say as I run up the stairs. I get my laptop out and sit in my bed.

"I need to do something for the family. Even if it's a small job" I think out loud.

After scrolling for a while
l sigh as I couldn't find anything. I'll have to try agian another time.

I hear my phone ring.

Karl <3

I pick up the phone.

Quackityyy wanna come over? Me and sapnap are here and were bored and missing youu

Okay okay I can come over

Good! Cause if you said no i would have to had taken you by force

That is quite literally illegal

I do not care

Okay karl. I'll see you later.

I hang up and laugh at the conversation I just had.

I go downstairs, say bye and go outside.

It was a sunny day. Kinda hot outside. I go to my car and open it. A blast of hot air comes out.

"Oh that's uncomfortable" I think outloud. I get in the car and sit in the uncomfortable heat as I wait for the car to cool up. Eventually I get tired of waiting and decide to leave

When I arrive at Karl's house I see Tina painting something outside

"Hey tina!" I say getting out of the car.

"Oh Hey Quackity!! What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I'm here to hang out with karl and sapnap. What are you doing? It's real hot outside" I say. Kind of worried that anyone would willingly be outside.

"Well this art project is way past due time and I can paint in the house anymore since I spilled paint all over the floor and the landlord got mad" she explains

I nod and go inside. And sigh in relief as cool air hits my face. I go to their fridge and take a bottle of water out of it. I go to Karl's room who's door was wide open. I go inside and see sapnap asleep on Karl's bed and karl playing some games on his computer.

He turns around and faces me

"Quackity! Thank god your here I was dying of boredom" he whines

"Yeah yeah. Your knight is here to save you from boredom" I laugh. I take a seat on the floor and he slides out his chair to join me.

"So karl, who did you get in your testing group? I got sapnap and were both a bit sad you couldn't join us" I joke complain.

"Well I got some random kids, alex and toby. Then technoblade, schaltt and-"

"You got schaltt!?" I interrupt.

"Yeah.." he says

"You have got to be careful okay?" I say with complete worry.

He sighs and smiles

"I'll be fine"

Tina walks in with a jug of what seems to be lemonade.

"Want some?" She asks

"Hell yeah!" Sapnap yells

"Holy shit when did you wake up?!" Karl says.

"I was never asleep. I'm just a very good actor" he jokingly brags. He gets down off the bed. He takes a cup from tina and drinks it very fast.

"Thank you tina" he says and goes to sit next to us. Tina leaves and us three sit in a awkward yet weirdly comfortable silence.

"If you guys want we can have a sleepover and get ready for testing tomorrow together" karl says. Breaking the silence.

Sapnap agrees as do i.

"Good! Now its 9pm, so we should probably go to bed" karl says standing up.

"And guess what guys!" He says going to his closet. He pulls out a box.

"What is that?" Sapnap asks

"A mattress. So you dont have to sleep on the floor." Karl responds

"You bought us a mattress?" I say jokingly

"Yes I did" he said over proud of himself.

"Your adorable. Thank you" I say. Taking the box from him.

After setting up the mattress. Which took a good hour because all of us are dumbasses.

I plop down on the mattress and take my shoes off. I'm still wearing my Jeans and short sleeved shirt from school. Karl throws some clothes to me and sapnap.

He gives us both shorts that stop like just before the knee. He gives sapnap a black shirt and me a light blue one.

"You can wear some of my clothes tonight. Just cause I love you so much" he says. I get up and change. Sapnap changing aswell.

Karl had gotten in bed and was close to falling asleep. Me and sapnap get in bed together. Sapnap turns around and falls asleep almost instantly. Karl doing the same.

I'm wide awake. I get on my phone and scroll through different apps.

I eventually fall asleep.

<this chapter is based on real life cause this week is my testing week 😭😭😭😭>