○●~chapter 9●○~

"You really have to take care of yourself." Karl said as he grabbed a bandage.

After a long chat from the principal, he decided that we would get 2 weeks of suspension.

We were now at sapnaps house and karl was replacing some of my bandages. I wanted to do it myself but he insisted.

"He started it, honestly I dont know why he hates me so much." I say as I shrug.

"Dont move!" Karl scolds. I sigh and stay as still as I can. I think about what I could do while I'm suspended. I'm most likely gonna get grounded. The school called my dad but he hasn't talked to me personally yet.

"Soo..what are you gonna do with your 2 week break" sapnap says as he plops on the bed.

"Sapnap!"

"Sorry!"

I chuckle and look behind me. Karl sighs and goes to put the stuff away.

"Its not a break dipshit. I'm probably gonna get grounded for life." I say with a sarcastic smile. "Yeah but you dont get to go to school! That sounds like a break to me" he repiled. I turn back around and fall back on top of him.

"Pfft dude what the fuck! Get off of me" he says. laughing I turn around and lay next to him.
"In all seriousness,karl is right. You shouldn't get into fights like that."

I sigh. I know hes right but like...its kinda fun-

Karl returns to the room with a plate of cookies.

"Your dad made these. He said no crumbs in the bed" he said as he placed the plate on sapnaps desk. Sapnap laughed and said
"I eat on my bed anyway and it never gets messy"

I take a cookie and take a bite. He is a really good cook.

After a lot of talking and laughing yatta yatta. I realized I should probably get home.

"Hey guys, I love you n all, but I need to get home." I say as I get up and grab my things.

"Okay I love you!" Karl waves.

"Are you gonna walk? My dad can drop you off" sapnap offers

I shake my head and wave goodbye. I walk down the many stairs and enter the livingroom. I saw goodbye to the rest of the family and head outside. It's about 8ish so it's kinda dark outside. I get my phone light in and begin walking. After a while I notice a car behind me. Following me. I stiffen and get a little nervous. Its probably nothing.

Eventually it stops right next to me and the window rolls down to reveal.

"Ponk? When did you get back?" I ask.

"Hey Quackity. Your dad wanted me to pick you up."

Dropsby ponk
Age: 29
Works abroad. Not sure what he works for but Idc.
Hes Sam's boyfriend and technically our step dad.

"So hop in. Your not walking all that way."

I grumble and get in the backseat.

After the car ride' we finally made it to my house. Where I'll probably get yelled at. We both enter the driveway.
"Well,c'mon. Your dad will kill you." Ponk says. When we both get our he comes over and hugs me.

"I have missed you though" he says as he let's me go.

We go up to the doorway. And enter the house. All of the family was sitting on the couch. Hannah got up and immediately ran and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh Quackity! Are you okay?" She asks. I nod and look over.

"Well I'm glad your okay." My dad says. He stands up and comes near me.

"go up and clean your room and then go to bed." I nod and head up to my room.

I open my door and look around. It's not too messy, just some clothes here and there. I quickly pick up the clothes and sweep my floor. I have brown wood  flooring that just loves to collect dust.

After I finish with that, I go and grab a towel and head to the shower. I stand in front of the mirror and take off my bandages. I'll replace them when I get out.

[After the shower]

I grab our first aid kit and look through it to get some bandages. I put them where they are needed and get out of the bathroom.

"IM GOING TO BED!" I yell across the house.

"Goodnight!" I hear everyone call from the livingroom.

I walk over to my bed and plop down.  I almost instantly fall asleep.

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

I wake up to my phone going crazy.

2 texts from sapnap <3

1 text from karl <3

1 text from unknown

That's creepy-

[Quackity.  Sapnap]

Are you okay?
Did you get home safely?

Are you in bed? Good night :)

Hey, sorry I fell asleep

Goodnight :]

____

I scroll past sapnaps name and go to karl.

Hey love, just wanted to say goodnight!

Goodnight!

Now. What's this unknown-
Oh.

It's just schaltt agian.

I swear I blocked him. Twice. What the hell.

I open the text up.

Woah you got a fight with techno? Hm.

Ya ya. Tell me how you keep getting
My fucking  number.

It's easy to change your number.

It really isnt

Well for me it was.

Whatever. I'll talk to dad later. I block his number for the third time.

I'm just gonna sleep. Ignoring everything and everyone