○●~chapter 13~●○

"So uhm. Quick question. How do you skip?" Karl asked standing up

"Well you could hide out in the bathroom. But I have a better idea" sapnap says as he stands up as well. He grabs me and Karl's hands and lead us to a janitors closet.
"Before you say anything. Just trust me" he says. He takes us in the closet and closes the door. I find and turn on the light switch.

"Theres a ladder?" Karl asks.

"It leads up to the roof" saonap smirks

We begin climbing up. And sure enough we are on the roof. We all go and sit on the edge. We look at the football field and the soccer field and the whole school ground.

I feel weight on my shoulder and look over. Sapnap is leaning on my shoulder. I rest my head on his.

"Highschool is ass" sapnap groans. I laugh and nod in agreement. Karl looks lost in thought. He shakes his head before getting a sketchbook out of his bag and starts to sketch. I look down at my phone and see a message from schaltt. Sapnap looks at my phone to see what were talking about.

I've gotta be honest. That
Was fucking hilarious.

Oh fuck off schaltt.
How many fake numbers do you have?!

Enough

What do you want

I said I'd make your lives a living
Hell right?

Schaltt!?

This number has blocked you

SCHALTT!

this number has blocked you

I grunt and turn my phone off. Sapnap gets off .e and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"I..I think this is all schaltts fault" I reply

"Probably. Considering the fact hes weirdly obsessed with you. Itd make sense hed try to break us up. Hes werid and the school is fine with it. Hes fuxked up" karl says out of no where.

"Yeah. You need to set him straight" sapnap said

"What?" I respond

"Beat his ass!" Sapnap cheered

I shake my head and laugh. Just then karl gets a ping in his phone. He takes his phone and looks at it.

"Oh my sister's calling me. I'm  gonna walk over there" he says as he gets up and walks to the opposite side of the roof.

Sapnap turns and lays his head in my lap.

"Your gonna fall" I chuckle

He shrugs and pushes me back a bit. He scoots and lays as he was a second ago.

I sit criss cross and he lays his head on my leg. I mess with his hair.

"Dont worry, sapnap. Just a few more months and we will be done with highschool. Forever." I start talking. He turns and looks up at me.