5😞

It felt terrible losing her virginity like this, to a one night stand without her being conscious, this is raping. she wanted to scream and curse everyone related in this stupid wreck, she wanted to sue him but her logic mind block her for doing so. She won't win, this case won't be up held in the court anyway, because money could do magic on people and it's unfair.

She had lost her cherished crown last night, drunk. Forcing her aching body to move, collecting her scattered clothes around the floor. With her sticky body

and bad breath, she wears her clothes silently, sneaking her way out from the room.

There's literally drunk and passed out body everywhere in every possible area.

Covering her face whilst tip toeing her way out, Carefully not to wake anyone. Red

cups, paper towel, and all sorts of things are scattered everywhere even on the ceiling, the

mansion is basically turned upside down in just one night, Probably take a decade to clean the mess. But

knowing Sungkyung, a single snap of her fingers will do the job done, as long as she have her parents money.

She called her boss to let them know that she's not going towork today, ending the calls without hearing their reply and switching off the phone wanting to be all alone. After she's finally home, she brought herself toward the washroom and locked herself in. Taking a long shower, scrubbing every inch of her skin until it's turned reddish, crying silently for

hours.

________

After 3 weeks, that day still have an impact on her, yet she tried her hardest to forget it for her own good. She promised herself to work harder and study smarter, just wait, one day she's going to be as rich as them and by that time she's going to show them what is hell feels like.

For starters, she just let sungkyung have her own way, sacrificing her own sleeping

schedule to do double assignment, one for sungkyung's. She even doing her exam twice to give Sungkyung one copy of hers and trying as hard as she

can do to avoid sungkyung and her minions during school hours. But as she tried to avoid everyone,

there's this one guy trying to get into her head since that sacred day.

Kim Taehyung.

The only heir of Stigma corp's, He's been trying so hard to talk to her and followed her everywhere like a stuck gum. Even trying to sent her to work every possible chances he could get, Sometime he just stayed at her workplace chilling or playing games until her shift ended.

What you did? You just give him a sharp glare and treat him coldly, saying 'no' as if you only knew that single word since birth if he's around.

You can't brushed him off because you had learnt that he doesn't cope with rejection that great, it's either yes or yes. It's making you sick with all the reasons he gave as you already is...

"Are you okay? Do i need to bring you to the doctor?" He pat your back, pushing your locks away from your face, hold it into a ponytail as you are throwing out.

"Just go away" you tried to pushed him away but he reckon moving even an inch.

'He's so big, it's hard' Rolling your eyes at him after washing your mouth and hand, drying them with tissues.