23😞

You were really surprise seeing the restaurant Jungkook brought you to have dinner. The place was magnificent and definitely looking expensive. The food must cost a fortune, probably your 1 month pay check would only effort you buy their dessert.

The place is the epitome of grand artistic comes with a calming background music. It has Greek Romanian vibes in the inner part of the restaurant, while the outer part is like a castle paint with pastel colours.

(Imagine it was for 2)

You take a mental note to thank Taehyung later for choosing a suitable dress for the dinner and thank god he did force you to wear something on your face with the help of makeup tutorial from U.tube.

The waitress guide us to our table which is actually a private dinner room for two that jungkook had booked. The medium space was beautifully decorate with beautiful flowers. Scented candles lighten up the room giving enchanting dim light and fragrance that you begin to love. Things continue to flow perfectly when Jungkook slide a chair out for you to sit.

When the waitress ready to take your order, jungkook's eyes land on you, you insist for him to order the food since he know what's good here. He nods and start to list his order to the waitress. 

You saw Jungkook put down the menu as He smile to the waitress, you can't help but notice the blush she tried to hide on her thin make up. Something inside you bubbles, it was weird that it made your brows furrow. Like you're being mad but in a more complex way. You can't pinpoint what is this feeling or how you got it, but you can only stare at Jungkook like the way the lady stare at his smiling face.

Somehow you wanted to take your hands and put it on his face, wanted to demand him to stop smiling, but you only could watch him as he answers all the questions from the waitress about food allergies or any further heads up for the chef. Maybe this is the advantages having a crush on someone good looking. Many people will fall for him and chances of you getting him is lower every seconds.

"What's the occasion?" You couldn't help but ask as soon as the waitress leave the room. Jungkook chuckled seeing the disbelief in your face. "Is there a need for an occasion to have dinner date with you?"

Feeling tingles all over, Your sulk disappeared instantly, changed into a sweet smile while looking at the handsome man sitting opposite of you. The vibes in this room made the feeling more intimate and calming. "D-date?"

Jungkook reached out for your hand on the table, tenderly holding it against his own as he stared at you with fond eyes. "It can be a normal dinner if you uncomfortable with it. I just.. want to make it up to you, you know.. about yesterday and also last night.. i.."

"Ahhh.." you nod, pulling your hands away from him. Something inside you saddened as you think everything he did yesterday was a mistake from his side, happened just because he's drunk and was high at the moment.