32😞

"Where am i?"

"Baby? Baby are you awake? Wait here i call the doctor... Doctor!!" You could feel a kiss on your forehead before hearing a footstep running away from you and soon came with the other footsteps.

"Ma'am can you open your eyes?"

"It's hard but I'll manage.." after a few seconds that felt like hours, you finally be able to open your eyes a little due to the swollen face.

"How do you feel?" The doctor check your chest with his stethoscope and checking your vital and readings from the machine beeping beside your bed.

"I'm aching all over and my stom- m-my baby... W-what happen to my baby?" You started tearing and trying to get up but jungkook fast enough to calm you down, hugging you whispering sweet nothing to your ear saying everything is alright and the baby is okay.

"Unfortunately you lost a lot of your blood, but thankfully the baby is strong, thankfully nothing from your incident effecting the baby at all. We can double check it together if you want"

"Please, i want to see my baby.." the doctor nod to the nurse and a few minutes later they ready to use the ultrasound machine to check the baby condition.

You grinned when the heartbeat is detected loud and clear, rapidly beating. The thumping sounds brought tears to your eyes. "Oh my baby"

"Beautiful" jungkook gasped softly, his eyes struck on the black and white screen.

" You can see the eyes a little" the doctor gesture to a 2 slits and a large circle.  "That's the head, his little arms and legs.."

It was quite as they listened to the heartbeat for a little longer. Pride swelled in jungkook's heart as he look at the baby and the girl with pure affection.

The baby's heartbeat is like music to his ears, the best song he ever hear, and then he look at you. Beautiful motherly y/n who was enjoying this moment like he did. Both of you thanking the doctor after done all the important medical checkup.

When the door of your ward room close, jungkook hug you close as if he don't want to let you go. His body trembling, moving up and down and you could hear him sniffling on your nape.

"Jungkook are you crying?"

"Thank god you're okay. You.. you don't know how worried i am seeing you lifeless with blood all over you. I swear if something happened to you.. i.. gosh i don't know what to do.."

"It's okay Jungkook, I'm fine now, taehyung came and safe me right on time"

"I know, i was there a few minutes later with the police, but h-he..." He start sobbing and it made my heart explode with worry if anything had happened to the sweet and caring guy.

"W-what happen? Where is he? Jungkook tell me he's okay right?" You shake his shoulder but He's sobbing once again and you couldn't understand what he was saying at all.

"I'm going to see him myself" you force yourself to stand while he force you to stay, still crying.

"He's okay now.. he fell asleep after his leg surgery, i just... "

"It's my fault.. he's hurting because of me" your waterfall eyes began to work.

"baby It's not your fault, it's mine. If i answered his call sooner, maybe he wouldn't be like that.. if i..." He continue to sobs like a child with you there hugging, patting his back to calm him down like he always did to you.

"Shhh none of this happen because of you. It just.. meant to be that way... All you had to do is choose the right path.."

"But did i really choose the right thing?" Red eyes and nose, he look at you with a serious stare.