19😞

"Y-you're joking, it was just a baseless rumor Sungkyung start" Taehyung stutteringly denying, eyes tremble while looking at her.

"I'm telling you the truth.. I'm not joking."

"Y/n i get it, you don't like me like i do, But don't you think your excuse is too much?" you saw how desperate he is for you to finally admit that all of this was a joke for him. It hurts you to see him breaking, But you have no other choice.

You like him, you do. You like his innocence and his genuine feelings he had for you, But he deserve better. Walking closer to him, you took his right hand and guide it to your tummy. He flinched when he felt your bulging tummy hiding under the large shirt, his throat felt drier all of sudden, head lowered down.

 He
flinched when he felt your bulging tummy hiding under the large shirt, his throat felt drier all of sudden, head lowered down

Slowly his gaze land onto yours, looking at you with trembling orbs.

"Y-you... "

"The baby... he's already 6 month old" You smiled warmly while talking about your baby. He stayed silent, cold hand still resting on your belly for a few more minute before pulling his hand back to the side. Eyes bored staring at you with an act of calm demeanor. Well atleast he tried to, Even though only god knows how emotions are taking swamps in his thoughts and mind. Too many questions to be ask but he stop himself for now.

"W-who's... the dad?" He tried, looking for your reaction but he already got his answers when your face just fell down, not answering with any words, but he could see your tears waiting to be flowing out, wetting your cheeks.

Taehyung had to pull her to somewhere else much more private, without anyone actually watching their little drama like they're already done.

"The bastard didn't take responsibility?" He whisper shout with a hint of gritting teeth, veins popping out on his temple and neck. Gripping both of her shoulder tight to get your full attention on him.

"Y/n Tell me, tell me who's that bastard is, let me teach him a lesson! Whoever that jerk is, he never deserve to live!" He growled, gripping his hair before walking side to side, huffing out an anger. For the first time, you saw how his usual cute innocent side changed into a scary beast that you never known he had it in him.

From the suppressed sniffs, your tears become a sobbing mess

From the suppressed sniffs, your tears become a sobbing mess. Felt a sudden protection you don't know you were longing out for, from him. From the guy you just guiltily rejected.