SAVIOUR 😎

Cheeta was standing in between the bikes. Mira behind Haseena and Karishma behind Karan. Before the race starts Haseena slightly moves her goggles and winks at Karishma. Cheeta said the instructions to both of them.

CM: so on count down of 3. 3.....2.....1...... GO!!!!!!

Karan took the lead with a good speed and increasing the speed more and more. While Haseena was gradually picks up speed. Enjoying the race with her best friend.

MR: haseena come on yaar..... Speed up.

HM: relax my love.

MR: you are hero. You can't lose.

HM: hume pata hum kya kare rahe hai. Chill and enjoy the ride.

Karan reaches the last gear. Then haseena picks up speed and now there was head on. Still two more kilometres were left. Haseena changed the gear and took over him. Now Karan far behind Haseena.

MR: haseena......

HM: hmmm.....

MR: there is something wrong with them. Karan se bike sambhal rahi hai. Shyd Usse aadat nahi hai sports bike ki.

HM: kaisa ladka hai jo ek bike nahi sambhal pa raha hai. Humari senorita  ko kya sambhalega.

MR: whatt??? Tumari senorita?

HM: I mean our classmate.

MR: good. Slow down.

HM: haan.

Haseena slows down her speed. Both bikes were close to each other. Karan was unable to handle the bike.

HM: senorita come to me.

KS: kya!!???

HM: hospital jane se acha hai. Tum humare pas aao.

MR: Karishma listen to her. Aao jldii. Isse bike nahi sambhal rahi hai.

HM: I know that you don't like me. Par jaan se badh kar kuch nahi. Come on..... I can't risk your life.

KS: khatron ke Khiladi thodi chal raha ki ek bike se dusri bike kude.

KR: karishma go..... Bike control se bahar jaa rahi hai.

HM: baby listen.... Trust me. Come on.

Haseena brings the bike more close and extended her hand to Karishma. After few seconds of thinking, karishma holds her hand and held mira's hand with other. Somehow managed to stand on Haseena's bike holding her tightly. Haseena was enjoying this proximity but more concentrated on saving Karishma. Karan moves forward. Karishma was standing on the side of bike and haseena stops her bike. Karishma gets down.

MR: aise hi nahi bolte hero mere haseena ko. Aur uss pagal dehko race complete me laga hai.

HM: leave it.

KS: thanks haseena. Aaj sach me hero ban kar humari jaan bachai.

HM: my pleasure. Chaliye wapas chalte.

KS: hum tumare sar baithe?

HM: you can if you want.

KS: shut up. Kaise bolo?

HM: infront of me.

KS: kyaa!?

MR: aur koi option dekh raha hai. Tumara Karan to bhaag gaya race complete karne k liye.