THE BIG DAY

On the way to the airport,
Haseena was driving the car on the highway of the course. Her condition was miserable, endless tears for hurting her love, destroying her life and Ruhi's life because of her. The same outfit which Karishma had selected for her, the blazer was lying on the passenger seat, an unbuttoned vest coat and loose shabby tie with tear stricken face.

HM: I'm... So... Sorry... Hum ne sab barbaad kardiya. Kyu itni mohabbat hui jab puri nai ho sakti. Kyu... Itni takleef... Itna dard diya Karishma ko... Sab kuch humari wajah se hua hai. And now I'm leaving my love alone again in the mess... Sorry Karishma... Sorry... It's better I leave. No matter what happens now I will never come back... Never ever.

With these words Haseena, stops the car at the entrance of the airport, cleans up her face with her handkerchief, wears her goggles so that no one can see her tears and sadness over her in her eyes. Then took her blazer on her arm and made a bold and confident entry but completely broke from inside, avoiding the media and press. The airport security guards made way for her, keeping the crowd out from her as per the orders of Noor Jahan. She checked in and waits for her chartered Plane to be ready.

At Mallik Mansion,
Noor Jahan enter the hallway and sees Karishma making endless calls to Haseena. As soon as Karishma sees Noor Jahan, she rushed to her and held her wrists.

KS (panicked): aunty haseena kahan hai? Hum... Kab se usse calls kar rahe hai par wo switched off hai. Please bataiye where she is... Kahi wo kuch galat na karde iss news ki wajah se toh... Hum nai reh sakte Haseena k bagair.

At the same time, cheetosh along with pushpa ji and Ruhi entered the house and they heard everything. Cheetah removed his turban, threw the sword in his hand and ran towards Karishma and Noor Jahan.

CM: mom...!! What is she talking about? Kahan hai di? Aur Karishma kounsi news? Kya ho raha hai? Can someone please explain me...

Cheetah shouts and Santosh moved to him and rubs his back, trying to calm down him.

SS: cheete calm down... Yahi hogi appi aur...

Noor Jahan speaks before Santosh can complete.

NJ: Nai. Haseena will never come back.

CM: mom I swear... Agar di ko kuch bhi hua Singh's ki wajah I will not spare them especially Karishma, you and your bloody husband. You both ruined her and her life. Di ka sab kuch cheen liya, unka sukoon unki khushi. Mom please bataiye where is she?

NJ: Wo London wapis jaa rahi hai because of the nuisance created by herself. 

Noor Jahan explains cheeta and Santosh everything. 

NJ: sorry pushpa. Humari beti ki wajah se tumari family...

Karishma interrupts

KS: kounsi family aunty... Kounsi family. Jo bas naam ki hai.

CM: haseena di... Karishma ye sab kuch tumari wajah se hua hai.

KS: nai cheeta... Nai... Iss baar hum, humari Haseena ko khud se dur hone nai denge... Bahut seh liya hai humari hero ne humare liye. Hum layenge Haseena ko, aur usse wo sab denge Jo wo deserve karti hai. Iss baar jane nai denge. Noor aunty hum aap se wada karte hai, hum sab kuch theek kar denge.

RS: mumma.... Hero...

Ruhi said with tears her eyes because she heard everything but only understood that Haseena left her. She went to Karishma and pulled her saree.

RS: Hero kahan hai? Unhe bulaiye na... Unhone abhi kaha tha wo forever humare saath rehengi. Hume unke pas jana hai...

KS: no baacha... Hum humare hero kahi jane nai denge. Hum dono usse wapis layenge.