BAWAL

Cheetah and Santosh's wedding was in full swing. Everyone was happy and excited about the wedding and its preparations. From engagement to the Haldi ceremony everything was perfect. Haseena was experiencing her moments of life. Haseena and Karishma spent most of the time together in preparation and other wedding arrangements. In all the ceremonies, Haseena and Karishma were twinning which made Karan burn in the fire of jealousy.

Finally, D-Day has arrived, it is the wedding day. The Mallik Mansion was decorated as a princess. The mandap was set up in the garden area with tables around it. It was a perfect day, not too warm nor too cold, just the right weather with a cool breeze. The guest began to arrive and the priests were doing beforehand chants and preps. Cheetah along with Noor Jahan and Haseena made a grand entry. Cheetah was wearing a golden sherwani with a sword in his hand whereas Noor Jahan wore a white heavy worked saree with jewelry and Haseena wore a maroon 3-piece suit.

Soon it was time was the bride to arrive. Santosh entered in a red bridal lehenga with Pushpa ji and Karishma on either side and Ruhi in the front holding a bouquet. Karishma was twinning with Haseena wearing a maroon sequin saree and Ruhi in a maroon frock. Haseena and cheetah along with Noor Jahan were on the stage witnessing the two queens making a heavenly entrance. Cheetah was lost in Santosh and Haseena had fallen head to heels for Karishma in this elegant brilliant look. Karishma noticed Haseena's gaze blushed profusely and looked down which made Haseena's heart go crazy for her.

Both Haseena and Cheeta were intently looking at their love. Noor Jahan stood in between them and slightly pulled their ears.

NJ: muh toh bandh karlo warna machar ghuss jayega.

HM: ahem... Aisa kuch nahi hai.

CM: then why are you still looking at Karishma without a blink.

Cheetah said still looking at Santosh.

HM: mom I'm gonna kill him on his wedding day.

CM: haha... Very funny. Now my wife is here.

NJ: if you both done to nikkah karle?

CM: hum toh kab se ready hai.

Haseena ignores him and immediately moves towards the end of the stage and forwards her hand towards Karishma. On seeing, cheetah copied her sister and forwards his hand to Santosh. Karishma held Haseena's hand with gratitude and love.

KS: first let the bride and groom go.

HM: as you say.

SS: chalo kuch seekha tu ne haseena appi se.

CM: yaar haar cheez di kyu aage hai.

KS: kyuki my haseena is the best.

PS: shaadi yahi karni hai? Humari Ruhi bhi shuru hogayi tumlog ki tarah.

Pushpa ji taunted four of them from behind. In the meanwhile, Ruhi already went up the stage and did the same as Haseena for her mother.

CM: please Mrs. Mallik...

Santosh held cheetah's hand and went up the stage then both sat on their special chair. Pushpa ji followed them.

RS: mumma humara bhi haath hai. It's paining. Jaldi kariye.

KS: haan theek hai.

Karishma went up the stage holding Haseena's and Ruhi's hands on either side. For her, it was the best moment of her life, with her two most loved persons on her side. Karan was on the other side of the stage standing with Pushpa ji, glancing at Karishma with anger. Karishma on seeing this, pulls Haseena close by her waist sideways and kissed her cheek. Haseena was shocked by this and looks at her surprisingly.