#1 "That face-"♪ LxR

At the current moment you Were Lin's second in command back at republic city and you two Were currently in a loving relashionship.

At the time your currently inspecting this teenage looking girl who was susprisingly built for her age. "So, Your telling me you Beat up the bad guys for quote on quote us." Y/n asked using air quotes. "Yes!" Korra said pointing a finger still in cuffs. "But, you still did some hard damage." y/n said letting out a sigh before moving to the chair infront of her sitting down reviewing everything as Lin walked in.

As Lin walked in Y/n handed her the Blackboard while placing a her head on the desk Annoyed. "Let's see... Multiple counts of destruction of private and city property, not to mention evading arrest ...You're in a whole mess of trouble, young lady." Lin said slamming the clipboard on the table as y/n signed softly before bringing her head up.

"But there were some thugs threatening a helpless shopkeeper, and I had it-"
Korra started yelling in her defense but Lin wasnt having itu so she cut her off. "Can it" Lin yelled Angryly. "You should have called the police and stayed out of the way." Lin said banding y/n back the Flipboard and a pen as y/n started writing down the charges.
"But I couldn't just sit by and do nothing, It's my duty to help people" Korra said in a pleading tone. "See, I'm the Avatar." Korra said smiling as Lin Crossed her arms Y/n felt her hand slap over her mouth turning to the side stifling a laugh. "Oh, I am well aware of who you are,  And your Avatar title might impress some people, But not me." Lin said leaning closer towards Korra in a Menacing way it was almost terrifying. 

"All right,  fine, Then I want to talk to whoever's in charge." Korra said deadly as if she made the best decision ever, she was wrong, but she tried, right?
"You're talking to her. I'm Chief Beifong, and she's my second in command Y/n, I have no idea how you broke her seeing I had to come in." Lin said looking over to y/n whom looked like she could kill Korra for being such a pain in the but.

Korra's eyes widened with sparkles. "Wait, Beifong? Lin Beifong? You're Toph's daughter!" Korra said practically Sparkling with joy.
"What of it?" Lin said in a serious tone she obviously wasn't having it. "Well then, why are you treating me like a criminal?" Korra raised an eyebrow pausing in her words. "Avatar Aang and your mother were friends, They saved the world together." Korra said as if her little speech made Lin change her mind. "That's ancient history." Y/n said looking over to Korra then back to the Clipboard still writing charges. "And it's got diddly-squat to do with the mess you're in right now." Lin says stretching her arm out to emphasize on her point. "You can't just waltz in here and dole out vigilante justice like you own the place!" Lin said finishing her sentence. Lin and Korra stare at each other angrily the door opens to a Officer "Chief, Commander,  Councilman Tenzin is here."
The Worker said holding onto his clipboard as he did have work himself to do. "Let him in." Lin said annoyed as y/n had all the urge to tell him to F-off  y/n groaned at the feeling of being in the same room as her Lovers ex not being able to say much.

Y/n and Lin stand up from the chairs the sat on standing formally next to the side on the desk, as Tenzin walks in. "Tenzin, sorry ... I got a little sidetracked on my way to see you." Korra says mostly upbeat in hopes to help herself in the situation.
Tenzin Takes a deep breath, Arcing an eyebrow at Lin, and smiles. "Lin, you are looking radiant as usual, and y/n your looking great today." Tenzin says trying to charm the two. "No." Was heard from y/n as she sat back down looking at the charges on the clipboard, again, she was done going over everything and writing some things down, she just needed something to look at besides Tenzin face.

Tenzin sighs as Lin aggressively reply's to his 'compliment'.
"Cut the garbage, Tenzin. Why is the Avatar in Republic City? I thought you were supposed to be moving down to the South Pole to train her." Lin said madly annoyed. "My relocation has been delayed." He saya Lowers his gaze toward Korra, who looks down guiltily. "The Avatar, on the other hand, will be heading back to the South Pole immediately, where she will stay put." Tenzin said strongly to which y/n let out silent cheer to.

Korra raised her coffee handshake in protest. "But—" She was cut off. "If you would be so kind as to, drop the charges against Korra, I will take full responsibility for today's regrettable events and cover all the damages." Lin glances over her shoulder toward Korra, who is looking down at the table. Lin turns back, sighs, and nonchalantly raises her left hand, opening the cuffs that were binding Korra's hands to the table. "Fine, Get her out of my city." Lin said Annoyed.
"Always a pleasure, Lin, Y/n, Let's go, Korra." Korra follows Tenzin, still rubbing her wrists. As she passes Lin, both eye each other in discontent.

As Korra walks pass Lin points with her index and pinkie at her eyes and back to Korra, glaring at her. Korra eyes Lin in malcontent. Angered, Korra bends over and exaggeratedly and mockingly mimics Lin's gesture that she will keep an eye on her, before picking up speed and leaving the room with an upheld head. Lin, bewildered by what happened. She sticks up her nose, and assumes a dismayed look while crossing her arms again, grunting softly.

 She sticks up her nose, and assumes a dismayed look while crossing her arms again, grunting softly

Y/n who was sitting at the table laughed at the face Lin made. "What?" Lin said looking over. "That face you made is hilarious!" Y/n says smiling through her giggles.

"What-ever atleast i can honda my temper when you pass by your ex" Lin says Mocking you as you tenda to over react when around Tenzin. "What-ever, ill see you later?" Y/n asked getting up grabbing her clipboard. "Mhn, we can meet at my office and leave together if your doing a late shift today." Lin said sighing Contently before giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out.
● ●

Driving home wad the best part of the day She usually drived,  and when she did her hand was either on your thigh or you Were hand in hand. When she driver she always tap here fingers against your thighs since she was Unpaient to go home and rest.