The loveley couple :)

A one-shot but it's about Lin and Y/N being happily married and what their text messages look like and more! :D

-It'll be Right is Y/n, left is Lin.

Enjoy!!

───────────────────────

Y/n's Phone-

Contacts;
: Linny!! Aka: Lin! <33333 [leaves extra hearts next to her name, loves her dearly, her contact is always at the top]

: Kya!! :D [good friend of hers, always calling for advice]

: Tenzin the baldy [plainly just to make fun of him]

: Pema!!!! :)) [Friends]

: Korra <3 [her little child]

: Asami <3 [her child's girlfriend]

: Bowlin  [doesn't know how to spell his name, too embarrassed to ask]

: Mako GUY WHO HURT MY CHILD. [still doesn't like him for hurting Korra's feelings]

: Client #44 [just a client]
: Client #30 [a client]

: Number I call to get out of conversations with people [exactly what it says.]

───────────────────────

[New message From; Linny!! <3333]

-Opened.

[Linny!! <3333]
; Are you mad at me? because you didn't answer the message I sent you 10 minutes ago.

[Y/N]
; No dear I'm not mad at you, I was working on a document I'm sorry :')

[Linny!! <3333]
; Mm ok, I'm coming home early tonight, I wanted to surprise you but I feel as if I'd give you a heart attack from coming home early.

[Y/N]
; Is that an insult??

[Linny!! <3333]
; No no, you just get scared easily, so i wanted to warn you ahead of time-

[Y/N]
; I still hear that as an insult

───────────────────────

Lin came home after a couple of hours, and Y/n from thinking Lin was lying to her decided that Lin wasn't coming home early so she settled on literally jamming out to music in the living room while making dinner, super fun tho!

Lin opened the door and y/n's soul left her body when she heard the door open, she grabbed a pan and ran into the living room and Lin stood there un-amused un-shocked nothing. "Oh! It's just you!" Y/n said with a dismissive gasp before placing the Pan on the couch and giving Lin a hug, Lin placed her arms on Y/n's lower back as Y/n placed her hands on Lin's shoulder, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "What made you come home early today?" Y/n asks, pulling away from the hug and grabbing the pan off the couch, and going to the kitchen to get back to cooking. "Early day at work." Lin says taking a seat in the chair visibly visibly tired. "Long day?" Y/n asks worriedly. "Yes, Very." Lin replies with a groan placing her head onto the table as y/n chuckled.

"Well I'll finish cooking in a minute, so stop you groaning and whining." [Y/n] said with a smile finishing up her cooking. "That smells good." Lin says looking at y/n satisfied by the aroma. "Thank you, darling." y/n says. "It smells good but uh...what is it..?" Lin says confused as y/n gives Lin a plate with a chuckle. "Braised turtle duck, like the one we had at the pretty restaurant you took me to in Ba sing se!" y/n said as Lin gave her the softest smile ever. "It looks delicious, Dear." Lin said, taking her fork. "And this is...?" Lin asked, pointing towards a drink next to her dish.
"Kombucha Tea, the one iroh made all the time" y/n said with a sweet smile. "Well, it looks good." Lin said before starting to eat her dish, with Y/n eating hers as well.

"How is it? Is it good?" Y/n asked as Lin nodded, leaning back into her chair with a satisfied sigh. "Are you full?" Y/n asked as Lin nodded with a smile on her face."I can go set a bath for you, if you'd like." Y/n asked as Lin nodded. "Yes please, if your tired I can do it myself, no overworking yourself." Lin said as y/n chuckled. "Ill stop overworking if you stop" Y/n said as Lin rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Yeah." Lin replied.
───────────────────────
Let me know if you want a part 2! :D