Spider-Man AU P2

There's no Angst In this is just the aftermath of Lin finding out Y/n's Spider-Women :)

───────────────────────

At the Time Y/n was making dinner while sitting in the Living room, Lin was late again. But today Y/N wanted to surprise Lin. So As she was cooking she waited to hear Lin's Boots clank onto the ground and she did so she quickly clicked the side button on her belt which caused her suit to transport onto her body. And shot a web towards the Lights, Then Launched onto the roof. 

"Y/n, Im Home!" She yelled Taking her shoes off before raising a brow. "Y/n?" She said again before turning the lights on. "Your Late," Y/n said randomly as Lin's Eyes shot up to the roof Y/N was Latched onto. "To the Love of spirits! You scared me!" Lin yelled placing a hand to her heart as Y/n clicked the button on the side of her suit causing it the fade back into the Button on her Belt. "Sorry, but you're late all the time and I wanted to scare you! But like, did I succeed?" Y/n asked still on the wall. "Hell yeah, you did,"  Lin said walking into her their shared bedroom.

"Can you stop crawling on our roof now?" Lin asked bending off her Amour. "Hmm, Ill think about it." She said before SHooting a web onto Lins Amour then shooting it into the closet. "Stop Throwing your work clothes on our beautiful floor," Y/n said rolling her eyes while handing off a web upside down. "Then stop leaving Webs all over our counters," Lin said before laying down on the bed. "Wait!" Y/n whined as Lin laid down on the bed. "What?" Lin said pulling the cover over her. "we were supposed to Cuddle Tonight! You promised we would while watching funny fail videos!" Y/n said before letting of her web then jumping onto the bed.

"Really?" Lin said with an annoyed tone. "Yes, I am!" Y/n said laying onto the bed placing her head on Lin's shoulder. "How about we just cuddle? It's like 12:00, and I'm tired." Lin said with a tired smile. "Alright FIne, but next night you better not be late!" Y/n said pulling the cover over them and falling asleep.

───────────────────────

its a bit short but i like it :)