"Please, I'm your wife."

Y/n had been working her ass off these past few years, crying daily, Trying her best to composure herself, yet, she had a girlfriend, Lin Beifong, yet she was self-esteemed and hardworking, she was always at work, she's never seen Y/n have these mental breakdowns, she's never seen her cry and scream, she never knew y/n did any of that, she was always so happy around her, and its true Lin made her happy.

But today, today was different, it was their anniversary day, the day Lin always end work early, and Y/n had forgotten all about it. Which means y/n was about to get caught breaking down.

Y/n was in the room knelling on the ground her eyes red and her hand on her head screaming and crying, she had got fired from her job, she lost her wallet, she knew Lin was the Chief, but she knew Lin would prioritize her other all the other cases she had, so she just kept it to herself. But she didn't last 5 minutes in the room. She started crying as soon as she got in there. And of-course Lin was sneaking into the house to sur Y/n but when she opened the door, she saw y/n in the corner muttering something and when she got close enough, she heard what y/n had been saying. "She's not going to love me anymore." "She doesn't care if I'm fired." "She doesn't care if i lost my wallet." "I don't matter to her." Lin drew the line at that one. "Excuse me." Lin said sturdily and Y/n snapped her head up tears in her eyes as she breathed heavily. "L-Lin! Uh! uh! Your e-early!" Y/n said with a trembling smile wiping her tears. 

"Stop acting like you weren't just breaking down, I'm your wife, you can talk to me." Lin says sitting down next to y/n, to which y/n looks at Lin shaking her head. "I'm fine!" Y/n says happily as Lin shakes her head. "Don't bullshit me." Lin says angrily pulling y/n into her lap placing her hand on her back for support. "I said I'm fine, we don't need to talk about it." Y/n says her eyes obviously building up tears. "Please, Please N/N just talk to me, I want to help..." Lin says softly as y/n shakes her head scared. "Please?" Lin asks placing y/n's head on her shoulder. "You don't even have to look at me while you tell me, you could keep your eyes shut." Lin says playing with y/n's hair as y/n sniffles. "I've been going through some stuff, I feel useless, I got fired today, someone stole my wallet, I didn't wanna burden you, so I kept it to myself." Y/n mutters as Lin hums telling her she's listening. "And my mom, passed, and my dad hasn't been home ever since, I don't know what to do anymore, I can't provide money for our bills, i can't cook, I'm a shitty wife, why'd you mar-." But before she could even finish her sentence Lin cut her off. "You're not a shitty wife, you're not a burden, you're not useless, your the best thing that's happened in my life, you make me feel complete."

"I married you because the day i saw you, I knew, you'd be my wife." Lin said as y/n slowly felt herself calm down. "I'd never leave you; I don't care you you can't provide money for the bills; we have plenty of money." Lin says as Y/n lifts her head from Lin's shoulder. "You sure?" Y/n asks quietly. "Yes, I'm sure, please? Just stay home for now, don't find a job yet." Lin says and y/n nods. "Happy anniversary by the way." Lin says with a cheeky grin as y/n looks at her shocked. "I forgot about that! Why did you let me waste an hour and a half breaking down!" Y/n asked running off Lins lap as Lin chuckled following behind y/n to the bathroom, To which y/n was making a nice bath for them. "Are you ok with me ordering dinner?" Y/n asks as Lin smiles.

 "Anything is fine, as long as your here."