#3 "Forever" ♫ LxR

You and Lin beifong have been Dating for atleast 5 years now and you two live Together.
.⋅ ۵۵ ⋅. .⋅ ۵۵ ⋅. .⋅ ۵۵ ⋅. .⋅ ۵۵ ⋅.
You've been working as business lady for a while now and from that your pretty well known through bussiness and people from the city.

And from having that as a job you work home and out of home, and while working out your usually home the same time Lin is. But the worst part oc being a bussiness lady and Lin Beifongs girlfriend is people trying to attack you every single week, and from that Lin make you train your But off everyday if your working home.

♡━━━━━♡ ♡━━━━━♡

"There's no way im letting this happen ever again." Lin said cleaning your wounds. "Lin, im fine." Y/n said placing a hand on her girlfriends hand. "But you got hurt, look at all your wounds!" Lin says accidently raising her voice y/n, she didnt really mind seeing she was just worried for her. "Alright." Y/n says smiling softly at Lin who lets out a chuckle. "What?" Y/n says raising a brow. "Your always smiling, even when your hurt or sad." Lin says before placing a bandaid on Y/n's wound. "No Hurt kiss?" Y/n says sighing. "Oh im sorry, never knee you got so used to it" Lin says before giving her a kiss on the forhead.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Today was a working home day which wa your least favorite and favorite day. You had your hair down messily from just waking up with your glasse pajamas on and a cup if coffee which the mug says 'Lin beifongs girlfriend' she got it for you for christmas since yoy got her a mug that says 'she's taken by Y/n L/n' which you made her bring to work daily.

"Alright, alright, Your telling me you LOST the papers?!?" Y/n yelled currently yelling at a client over the phone. "Yes Ma'am, i very sorry! If you just send me the info I'll remake everything!" The Lady said Frantically. "No, ill do it myself since you couldnt even hold the papers."
Y/n said sighing. "Your lucky I'm not firing you right here and now." Y/n said. "You best think your staying past your normal work time now."
Y/n said before ending the call.

"You seem tense." Was heard frim behind y/n, Y/n quickly turned wriund throwing a punch but she turned to see Lin and Lin grabbed her hand. "Oh! Your here early? Really early." Y/n said looking at the time in her watch. "Mhm, i wanted to take you out somewhere." Lin said smiling. "Wait? You got off your shift early?!" Y/n said suprised. "Mhm, so you better come off early too because i didnt do this for nothing." Lin said taking a seat next to y/n's desk.

"Of course, we'll never see a time like this again!" Y/n said jumping up in her seat. "I just have to take this last call to check up and ill tell them im ending early!" Y/n said smiling. "No need to tell them." Lin said resting a hand on the desk before leaning on it. "Oh, Okay?" Y/n said raising a brow at Lin before answering the Phone call. "Hey Dawn, do you have the new file on the newest company?" Y/n asked the new worker that just got hired a couple days ago.

"No.. I gave it to one of the workers they offered to finish it for me" Dawn said with distant clicking heard. "And you said yes!?" Y/n asked angrily. "Yes.. M-Ma'am" She replied as if she was about to cry. "Dont pull that damn sh^t on me! Do you want me to have a Villian arc or something!?!"
Y/n says slamming her hand on the desk. "No! Not all." She replied letting out tears. Lin just smiled 'My honest soulmate' "Your lucky im having a good day today, im not gonna fire you but you BEST think you'll be doing extra filed work this WHOLE WEEK." y/n yelle into the phone before ending the call and slicking her hair back before sighing and pushing her back into her chair.