#4 "Forever" ♫ L x R p2

(When ' ' appears play the video above)

Today was the Offical Day of you and Lin officially Getting married, and you were being... Difficult.

Asami was currently working on your hair while Kya was doing your makeup

Asami was currently working on your hair while Kya was doing your makeup. Korra was ordered to help Lin with Suyin, Mako and Bolin. And Y/n made sure Tenzin wasnt helping with anything, but the kids and Pema were allowed to, Y/n's being petty and jealous.

"What happens if Lin thinks im ugly when i get out there! And her mom is coming too!?! What happens if i make a blind joke!" Y/n yells panicked. "Im sure you'll be fine y/n, and Lin could never think that!" Kya says giving
Y/n a smile before giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Ill call Suyin." Asami whispered to kya.

"Here to deliver something for y/n." Suyin said walking in with a note in her hand smiling. "Ooo! Who's it from?" Y/n asked grabbing it. "Your wife." she replied smirking, y/n's face went red before looking down at the note reading it.

'Hey, i know your probably causing problems for everyone arent you, i wanted to let you know you look gorgeous right now, even if i can't see you i know you are. And im sure my mom would laugh if you made blind jokes, I love you, remember that.' Y/n smiled reading the note before placing it on the desk before sighing. "Sorry for being a bit Diffucult, im fine now" Y/n says smiling before sitting back in the chair as the two started doing her hair and makeup.

Y/n smiled looking at herself in the refelection of the mirror as Kya finished up on her Makeup

Y/n smiled looking at herself in the refelection of the mirror as Kya finished up on her Makeup. "Thanks kya, Asami, i feel so pretty!" Y/n said looking at herself in the mirror as Asami placed the thingy on her head.
Y/n got up as a bunch of women ran into the room grabbing the back of
Y/n's dress lifting it up. Y/n turned around confused. "Oh we hired people to pick up your dress like your a queen for the whole wedding! Well Lin did, she insisted you'd be treated like a queen the whole time." Kya said smiling.
───────────────────────
Meanwhile with Lin: