"Jealousy. Jealously" Jealous Lin x Reader

It was night time and Asami had invited most of The Republic CIty to watch her success on her new Project Skyrocketing in the Markets, Y/n was over on the side Drinking a Fire Whisky, Of course, she was a firebending and may I say her dress was stunning! Though Lin was wearing her usual Work clothes her metal bending Armour, Y/n had on a dress that was Cut on the side and had a nice gold Fire blasting like the design on it. And the top was s design that mostly focused on the curves of her body going up with a gold dragon belly design. {Image Above :)}

Y/n sat down asking for another drink as a Random man walked up to her giving her a wink. "Hello Beautful~ What are you doing all by yourself huh?" He asks as y/n looks at him before turning away. "A pretty little lady like you shouldn't be standing here all by yourself, you need a man to accompany you am I right?" He says scouting his stool closer to y/n. 'Sorry, Im here with someone." Y/n says Grabbing the drink from the bartender. "Oh Really, Another foxy lady like you, I could deal with that." He says with a smirk/. "Listen I don't need you annoying me here, I'm on a break right now, i don't need pest annoying me," Y/n says taking a sip of her drink. "Awh, Come on don't be like that." He says wrapping an arm around y/n's waist.

At this point, this guy had no idea Who y/n was dating, Korra Bolin, Asami, Mako, and Tenzin were watching this go down with the same thing in mind. 'What does he wish for today..? Death?' Lin turned from talking to one of the people a part of the council to see some random guy wrapping his arms around y/n like they were dating as y/n was pushing him off. Lin strode over there as The whole Team Avatar held in laughs not only at Lins's Jealousy but for the guy's embarrassment, almost everyone was starring at him. "And what do you think you're doing?" Lin says hovering over the man who had his and on Y/ns waist. "Well, This is the person I'm here with, How about you 'Swoo Her over'  With your Amazing looks! That's what you told me right?" Y/n said rolling her eyes flicking his arm off her. "Uh, No! I didn't know you were dating the Cheif, Sorry!' He said running away tripping and then going back to running.

"Were you jealous Linny?" Y/n asks with a smirk as Lin rolls her eyes. "I'll be honest here yes I was."

───────────────────────

YAYYYYY ANOTHER ONESHOT! THANK YOU AL FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS :D IT WAS HER IDEA SO DON'T GIVE ME ALL THE CREDIT! <3