Epilogue.

~Omniscient~

•Three Years Later•

|Julia&Jamal|

Julia graduated from high school as Valedictorian and attended a local University,earning her Bachelor Degree in Nursing.

She now works as a nurse in a Pediatric Clinic.

Jamal has a high-paying contracting job.

He stuck to his promise and waited for Julia to get her life together before he asked her out officially.

They've now been dating for two years and live together with Jamal's now seven-year-old daughter,Audrey Shyanne.

Jamal has plans to propose on their two-year anniversary.

Julia has completely left her old life behind and has planned a new one with Audrey and Jamal.

Jamal co-parents with Trina who has become addicted to cocaine.

They are scheduled for a custody hearing soon.

|Damion|

After being attacked by Jamal in his hospital bed,he was put into a medically induced coma in order for his injuries to fully heal.

He woke from it 3 months later to find Julia and Audrey gone and a note from Julia:

Damion,

I can't say I hate you for what you put me through but I do forgive you.I have to in order for me to move on with my life.Sasha is dead.She killed herself,Damion.I hope one day you realize all the shit you caused.Don't look for me.Please don't.What we had was in the past and right now,my future is ahead of me.

Goodbye,Damion

Julia

Damion is currently seeing a therapist for his anger issues and is slowly making progress.

He no longer speaks to Trina and only speaks to his little sister and parents.

He is currently single.

|Josh|

After the death of his sister,Josh and his mother moved to a new state where Josh finished out high school.

He now lives in a small apartment with his girlfriend Cassidy.

He visits Sasha's grave every month.

|Dominic|

Julia didn't speak to Dominic for about a year before she finally forgave him.

Now,they visit each other often.

Dominic is busy raising his young son,Sean,with his girlfriend,Lisa.

|Sasha|

Corrie planned to ruin Sasha's life like she ruined hers.

Sasha's plan for killing herself was to get rid of Corrie once and for all.

It worked.

She never found out about Julia sleeping with Jamal.

No one knew that Sasha was 5 weeks pregnant when she killed herself.

It's unknown if the father was Damion or Dominic.

The baby was removed when Sasha was buried.