Chapter 14.

~Julia~

After my shower, I walk into the guest room and realize I don't have any clothes.

I knock on his door softly.

He doesn't say anything.

"Hey, I don't have any-"

I open the door to him shirtless laying on the bed.

Good god...

He must have just gotten out of the shower because his abs are glistening as he breathes calmly.

I zone out staring at his toned stomach.

He smiles, watching me stare at him.
"See something you like, ma?"

I zone back in and roll my eyes.

"No. I need clothes."

He nods and stands up, his V line visible.

He tosses me sweatpants and a big shirt, then to my amazement, fresh underwear.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

He chuckles, "Don't ask."

I laugh and walk back to get changed.

The red lace bra and matching thong actually fit me well but the clothes hang off of me a little.

I walk back into his room to find him on his back with his hands behind his head, blankly staring at the ceiling.

"You wanna know what happened?" I ask sitting beside him.

He sits up.

"Only if you're ready to tell."

I nod and take a deep breath then tell him everything up until I came to his house.

It takes me a while when I get to the part about Damion cheating because I start crying.

When I explain that Damion cheated with Sasha, he looks at me and whispers, "I'm so sorry Julia," with tears in his eyes.

"It's not your fault. She's a bitch." I shake my head at him.

"No. No it is." He looks in my eyes and I see the pain in them."What I did to her..it messed her up. So much.." Tears silently fall down his caramel cheeks and I wipe them away.

"Look at me." He drops his head. "Please, just look at me."

He slowly raises his head.

"Sasha is a self-centered bitch who only cares about herself and gets what she wants and doesn't care who she hurts." I whisper, wiping his tears that keep falling.

He shakes his head.

"She's not. It's my fault." He mumbles over and over again ."My fault.."

We sit in silence for a couple of minutes until he picks his head up, tears no longer visible.

"I just can't believe she'd do this to you," He says shaking his head. "I thought y'all were close."

I shrug with no emotion.

He's silent again.

"You know," I look over at him,"you're actually very beautiful, Julia."

He stares deep into my eyes searching for a reaction.

I shake my head and mumble,"Obviously not pretty enough for him to cheat on me."

He growls and sighs deeply.

"J, could you just forget that nigga! He broke your heart and didn't realize what he had and he lost it!" He yells, punching the wall beside him.

I feel tears prick at my eyes.

"You don't understand." I whisper staring down at my crossed legs.

He opens his mouth to argue. "No!" I interrupt."You.don't.understand." I hiss through my teeth glaring into his eyes.

He closes his mouth, sighing, and lets me continue.

"You don't understand how I'm feeling. You don't know how it feels to find out your boyfriend has been cheating on you! And not just with anyone but my best friend! Someone who I thought would always have my back instead of putting a knife in it. The one person who I actually believed would always be there for me. Who I thought was like a sister to me. But no, instead she's a backstabbing bitch who doesn't care who she hurts. She only cares about what she wants and in the end she got it."

I don't realize I'm crying until he wipes under my eyes and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I am so sorry." He kisses the top of my head.

I cry onto his bare shoulder for a while until we pull back and stare into each other's eyes.

He leans in slowly and even though I know what he's doing, I don't stop him.

Sooo..what do you think??

Keep reading/commenting!

~•Dana•~