Another exam & Packing for the trip

I was quite glad to hear that it was just a prank. I have been pranked like this way too many times to count. When I first saw this text, I thought Emma was scared that she had wet the bed.

Today is another exam day. I think it's algebra but I'm not entirely sure. I bet I'll remember when I get there.

Once we got to school we got breakfast. You know those little orange juice cups that come with breakfast? I usually get five of those. Emma sat down with me and I literally chugged them. I was quite thirsty. When we finished breakfast we went to algebra. We were a little bit early. Vanessa is in algebra with me and Emma, and we walked together to class. I noticed

that Vanessa was walking like me and Emma with a wet pull-up. She must be wearing one. I whispered to Vanessa: "Are you wearing one?" She whispered back: "Yeah." Nadia: "Did you go in it already?" Vanessa: "Yep." We paused.

When we arrived in algebra, we sat down in our assigned seats. We are a bit farther apart in algebra than in biology. We each went in our pull-ups before we sat down. I find it very satisfying, sitting down in a mushy pull-up. The teacher was talking us through how to correctly fill out the bubbles in the scantron forms, although we do this for every test.

We started the exam. I'm not the best at math but at least I have an A. I got pretty nervous that I started peeing myself a bit. I fell asleep for about five minutes or so. Then the teacher told me to wake up. I had definitely wet myself when I was sleeping. I knew that because my pull-up is filled to the brim. I asked if I could use the bathroom, shortly followed by Vanessa. Nadia: "Hey Vanessa, do you need another pull-up, or do you have one?" Vanessa: "Yes I do. I knew that you would have some extra." I then changed myself and Vanessa. We then headed back to class. I had barely started on the exam, so it was time to get cracking.

After I finished the exam, it was time to go home. Today, mom and dad would be picking me up to start packing for our trip for the rest of the week and for Christmas. As I went to wait for my parents, I peed myself really badly. And so did Emma. We both had saggy pull-ups, and you could easily see it through my leggings.

When our parents got here, they both seemed to ignore our soaked pull-ups. We got into the back seats of the car, then sat our backpacks down near our feet. It was a quiet ride home.

We had lunch when we got home. It was a lazy afternoon that day, so I decided to go for an ATV drive around the neighbourhood. I did bring a plastic bag with a fresh pull-up in it, and that was smart. I had peed myself twice big time and leaked a bit on the ATV, but that was easy to clean. I drove by Vanessa's garage and also saw her there. We stopped and talked, this is before I stopped to change after the 2nd wetting. She had a wet pull-up too. I am so glad that I brought my friends into this whole "pull-up" thing. I then drove home to pack for our trip. We are going to Grand Rapids Michigan for a week and a half.

I started to pack for the trip:

6 shirts

6 pants/jeans/leggings

6 pairs of socks

30 pull-ups

2 bathing suits (Expecting that there is a pool there)

Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash

Wave card (For the bus)

9 bed mats

2 pairs of pj's

My tablet

That was the packing list that I used. We were going to the Hampton Inn and suites. It was right by an amazing sledding hill, too. We are gonna head to the airport tomorrow morning at 500 AM.

And oh yeah I skipped the last few exams for this trip YAY!