City bus & the hotel (Finally!)

I woke up about an hour and thirty minutes later, and asked mom when we were gonna arrive. Mom: "About 45 minutes left, Nadia." Nadia: "I'm super excited!!" Mom: "I know me too!" Like you must know by now, I soak every pull-up when I sleep. I did this on the plane as well. But this time, I didn't change my pull-up. I went on my phone because I was wondering if I wasn't the only one in pull-ups or diapers. I literally googled "diaper girl stories" and then found Wattpad. I ended up reading through a few stories, and was inspired to write my own. So I did.

The plane then landed a bit later and when we exited the plane, we grabbed our bags and left the airport. Now, this airport is outside of town. I think it's south. Anyways, we went out to the road, and we waited for the 27 bus. 5 or so minutes later it came. We sat in the front of the bus, with our bags. I still had that soaked pull-up on, I don't know why. Emma also had a pretty full pull-up. We were on this bus for about 30 minutes and I was so amazed at what this place looked like. When we got off the bus, we had to transfer to another bus (I think it was the 6), but that took us a mere 45 minutes.

When we got downtown I went into the bus station to change my pull-up. I held it in my hand not caring anyone's opinion on what I am holding. I changed and needed to pee again. At that very moment, I realized that I hadn't used the real toilet in quite some time. I finished changing and left the bathroom. Our next bus was waiting for us. I ran over to it and hopped on. It had been a long day. But thankfully this was our last bus before the hotel. And the hotel wasn't far away.

We got off the 13 bus and we walked about a tenth of a mile to the hotel. I was super impatient while dad was checking us in. We got into our hotel room #314. I don't know why I had to put that there but oh well it's there now. I unpacked my bags into my side of the dresser, and Emma did the same. We put (from top to bottom) : Shirts, pants, pj's and pull-ups. In my pull-ups drawer, they took up more than half of the space in there. Since it was so late at night, we all agreed to skip dinner and just eat a big breakfast.

That night, Emma and I were so hot and sweaty, that we slept in a pull-up and t-shirt. It wasn't a terrible idea, but it did feel a bit weird at first. It definitely worked, but it got full pretty quick. I did end up changing in the middle of the night.