Part 12 | The Fight

Thor ran at you, swinging a large sword. He wasn't allowed to use his hammer for this.

You sighed and ran to meet his attack.

You threw two long knives at him, one burying itself in his shoulder and the others getting knocked away with his sword. He bellowed out in a warrior cry. Rolling your eyes, you roundhouse kicked him in the chest (He was so tall that was highest point you reach.) He grabbed your foot and flipped you over. Landing on the ground with a thud, you rolled forwards and stabbed him the ankle. He groaned and kicked your wrist away, using his foot to shove you back onto the ground. You lay there panting, while he held his sword to your throat.

"Giving up so easily?" he said, grinning tauntingly.

You smile, then hook your foot around his wrist, yanking him down to the ground. He stabbed you in the arm, causing you to stumble back. He rolled over and jumped up at the same time as you, and you circled around each other. 

"It's nice to have a worthy opponent for once" he complimented.

"I could say the same to you."

He grinned as Loki shouted out, "I'm a worthy opponent!"

You chuckled and conjured a handful of daggers.

"Shut up Loki" said Thor, laughing.

He groaned as a blade buried itself in his shoulder.

You glanced over at the Prince to see him looking at you innocently, Odin smiling and Frigga laughing her head off.

"Now lets continue" Thor said, throwing the blade to the ground.

"I agree."

He ran at you.

You stood your ground, throwing your daggers at him one by one. Eventually, he had to stop to remove the 10 or so blades from his body, wincing. You grinned and ran at him, full tilt. He crouched down, ready to grab you. He was confused as your grin widened, glad he was taking the bait.

When you were about half a meter away, you jumped high into the air, conjuring two long spears as you front flipped through the air. He sprung up, only to be thrown back by the handles of your spears. He was pushed back onto the sand, the blades of the spears landing on either sides of his head.

Wasting no time, you conjured spear after spear, stabbing them around him in complicated pattern, leaving no room for him to escape. He cursed and wriggled around, but there was no exit.

You grinned at him. "Giving up so easily?"

He sighed. "I yield."

The crowd went wild. Sif and Vidar ran out into the arena, picking you up and carrying you around. You patted them on the head.

"Thanks Sif, thanks mop."

"Anytime Shortass."

You jumped down and vanished the spears around Thor, attempting to pull him up.

He laughed and stood up himself. He held out his hand to shake.

You took and said "That was a good match, I know I'm going to have some cool new scars."

He grinned and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. "I've never been beaten by anyone. Other than Loki" he added hurriedly, as The Prince and Frigga strolled over.

"That was quite impressive Princess" Loki said, his face splitting into a grin at your confused expression.

Thor and Frigga looked at him in confusion.

He explained your thoughts on marriage, concluding that your new nickname was 'princess' because of your adversity to becoming one.

You rolled your eyes as the others laughed, and returned to cleaning your cuts.

You grinned at a huge slash on your arm. Thor looked worried.

"I'm so sorry Lady y/n" he said, clearly fretting.

You laughed and said, "It's fine, really, that's going to be such a cool scar. And I can say that I beat The God Of Thunder getting it!"

Thor and Frigga laughed and Loki rolled his eyes, shaking his head at you as he smiled.

"You are so weird' he said.

"Thank you, I try hard."