Part 14 | Crush

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON PRINCE LOKI!"

"SHUT UP MOP!"

You looked over your shoulder nervously to see if anyone had heard. Lucky for you, no one was paying attention.

"You didn't deny it!" added Sif and you glared at her.

"Hey that's not fair!"

You both looked at him, confused.

"If I had said that you would have stabbed me!"

"Well maybe I simply love Sif more than you."

You hugged her and smiled sweetly at Vidar. Sif laughed and returned the hug.

----------------------------------------------------

"You like her my son."

"What?! I harbour no such feelings."

Frigga raised her eyebrows at Loki. She could see him watching the three of you, and he smiled as you hugged Sif and smiled sweetly at Vidar.

"Liar."

"Mother!"

Loki coughed in an attempt to cover up his laugh as you threw a dagger at your friend.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Contestants! The results of the literacy round are in!"

You grinned to yourself when you saw Sigfus give a nervous looking Madeela a hug.

"Lovebirds" Sif whispered in your ear and you nodded, smiling.

"We are sorry to announce that Saala Salvardottir and (Random person) will be leaving us."

Saala sat there, shocked. Madeela gave her a small hug, before the instructor ushered her out of the hall.

"Round Five will begin tomorrow, please meet at the back stables at 4pm."

The lady left the podium, and chattering broke out around the hall.

"The back stables?!" "That's where they keep all the beasts!" "I wonder what were doing?"

Madeela looked relieved, and Sigfus lent over to kiss her on the forehead.

"LOVEBIRDSSSSSSSS!" you and Sif shouted out, unable to keep quiet any longer.

Madeela went bright red and Sigfus grinned proudly.

At that moment, a small ball of light hit you on the head.

You glared at Vidar only to see him smirking up at the Royals table.

You followed his gaze to see Thor grinning, Frigga laughing and Loki smirking.

You threw a globe of golden light back at him, laughing when he ducked to avoid it.

"LOVEBIRDSSSSSSSS!"

You buried your face in your hands as your friends cheered, shaking your head.

"I approve my son" Frigga said, smiling when Loki went pink.