SunnyRise x Male reader { Christmas lemon special}

Merry Christmas fuckers!)

The Glamrock's are rocking the night away really well today, decorated in Christmas lights as Freddy's hat was jokingly from your your friend josh that was working with you. Sitting down and fixing your antler headband at a table as you both relaxed from fixing the Employee bots, although they said they we're really the best workers.

They've seemed to suck Alot. You couldn't even stand the stupid one that tries to give you a stupid map, bringing that thing to life was just annoying at it is wanting to rip it's little voice box out.

Your friend josh had a simple job, he just helps around serving the food. He still tries to get this costumers right carefully, like that lady last week that got fired and was replaced by an employee bot. But then the guy that fired her got fired because they didn't had what they wanted. Place is trash sometimes, but important because they got high payment's here of course. You don't wanna lose or quit on a really good job.

You turned as an employee looked at you and tapped to get your attention. " Hey since your good at working with the animatronics, could we get a little help here?." You placed down your drink and nodded, waved at josh goodbye for now. Walking you into an elevator as they pressed the button leading to the first floor holding on to your tool box. Listening to the nice classic jingle bell rock that echoed through the building.

Watching it as it opened and waked out headed to the left. You looked up at the little classic daycare, ah yes this little place. Decorated in yellow and blue lights as it was decorated with northern stars on the door.

Opening it leading down to a hallway, looking up as more light's were decorated and dangling from it creating stars. This place sure is beautiful compared to outside of here, they way they made the daycare was so magical.

Walking down the hallway as you looked up at the two golden statues of moon and sun, looking down as you watched the children play around a tall Christmas tree as bubble's that creates snow through imagination floated and landed in their heads. You wanted to go down the candy cane slide, they opened a little gate that leaded down to some steps. Again, love it here but follow the rules.

Watching them as they grabbed a ladder and walked towards a stage above the ball pit. You noticed you were working with sun today, the little jolly animatronic sure wasn't jolly from the looks of it. The red curtains were fully closed like nothing seemed alive from it as you watched the snow bubbles floated around it. You watched them as they placed the latter carefully around the ball pit as the children moved out of the way for you.

You stepped up carefully as you took a few steps and felt the stage floor. Carefully climbing up as they took the latter down and chatted bedside the ball pit joking about imagining some spooky robotic rabbit pops up and eats you.

Yeah funny. You never believed in those stories surrounding this company of Fazbear Entertainment about some guy killed some innocent children who possessed the souls of the animatronics, were those from that VR game they were selling not to long ago you got for your brother.

You shrugged it off and open the curtains as you walked into the colorful room with blue sky walls decorated in clouds. You looked at the animatronic that was looking down at the floor as a loud buzzing could be heard through an ear-piercing static. Poor guy was stuck and couldn't function his movements properly. Putting down your tool box and smiled at the animatronic that was slowly chittering.

°•°•°•°•°•

A moment of fixing him and re-attached  a few wires, you placed his face back on and spuned it to make sure it doesn't slip off. Switching him on as the animatronic was sprung happily to life " Ho, Ho, Ho. How Do I Feel So Good Again!." His head spun happily as he chuckled and hugged you. " Thank you so much good sir!" You smiled and laughed. " You're welcome sunny, if anything happens i'll be here in no time."

The sun animatronic pinned you to the wall causing you to giggle. " Hey, what are you doing?" He looked at you and giggled. " Giving a reward as a hard worker!" You blushed as you watched him quickly unzipped your pants playing with your fabric antlers. Slipping your member out and stroking it quickly, covering your mouth and bit your lip.

The animatronic opened it's mouth and slipped your  six inch member in licking your member with it's metal toung locking it in it's endoskeleton. " Shit sunny chill man...." Your breath became shaky as the animatronic shoved you deeply into it's throat, making you hit it's sensitive spot as it moaned.

Feeling it as vibrated your member as you grunted, you we're about to release soon as you grabbed it's head avoiding it's sharp rays and tried not to touch his metal since that is his sensitive spot and is very sensitive there.

thrusted down into the animatronic. Heat started building up as you gasp and snapped your hips, releasing yourself into it's throat as it drips through the cracks and holes.

Pulling you out as you looked at the animatronic that was coughing falsely and cleaned the mess from it. Smiling as the animatronic churred and kissed you. " Merry Christmas Sun" the animatronic purred. " Merry Christmas my little sunshine" You gave him a  kiss and walked out of the curtain as the animatronic fixed itself up.

Calling for the men as they got the ladder up, walking down as you waved.