sun/moon x pregnant reader headcannons part 2

Ok ngl I actually love writing this, I myself loves making stories with monster or robotic Characters having families with humans like a sweet enemies to lovers story and the fact some of you wanted more made me actually wanna give out more ideas

you wanted more made me actually wanna give out more ideas.)

Sunny side ( for the sun simps which ngl I am one too and thought of how sweet of a robot he is sad he shares a body with moon tho....)

Sun makes sure if you're ok when your not feeling well and let's you drink a bit of apple juice.

He gets worried about you after turning off the lights during nap time and makes sure there's no injuries or anything.

He cheers you up with little jokes and dance's when you start to feel stressed or couldn't take the job easier anymore.

He let's you rest in his room above the ball bit whenever you need some.

He gets nervous when the animatronics roam around the daycare giving kids high fives and fist bumps, he let's you meet them for a short bit but then let's you sit back down from the craziness. Chica is the one mostly supporting you through pregnancy from the rest by the looks of things. though, sun still was nerved out and getting overly cautious.

He cleans up mostly after you, even if you mistakenly knock things over and try to help him a little.

He likes to read ' How To Be a Good Dad For Dummies ' for tips on taking care of you.

Dusk

You started feeling like you've been kicked in the gut as you tried to hold on to him for support. He starts panicking and reports you to the nurse

You were taken to a giant nurse office that took you to a giant bed. You didn't understand why they didn't choosed the hospital, but with all the really high technology here you're hoping this will go well.

You started laying there weakly as they started to calm you down.

Sun was sadly sent back to the daycare, but gotten a little too attached the employees had to force him back while he tries to push through them. kinda sad though.

You've spent six hours trying to get the baby out as the sun was starting to set, making you feel numb and tired.

As soon as the baby was delivered, the nurse bots cleaned it up for you and fixed some things up and wrapped it in the blanket.

They told you it was a girl and you felt light hearted seeing your own daughter.

You noticed sun quickly rushed into the room and looked at the little girl in your arms.

You started hearing him sobbing underneath that smile of his, but told you he just had something in his eye.

Moon

You've noticed he's gotten pretty used to you having a child and started cuddling up next to your stomach.

He gets confused when you tell him questions about wondering what gender the baby will be.

He likes to calm you down by tapping his metal fingers on the plastic surface of the playhouse to soothe you.

He reminds you a bit of your ex-husband, you didn't like but he was more calm and nicer.

He wanted you to get some rest most of the time but you sometimes stay up late with him when you couldn't sleep.

Dawn

You couldn't breath as a sharp burning pain kicks in. the robot's connecting to the nurses are shut off, making it difficult. Luckily, moon shushes you to calm down and helps you into his room.

You laid on his bed holding his hand tightly as he helps you out. Knowing he doesn't know how birth works, he had do do it his own way.

Been five hours for you to get the baby delivered, moon quietly watches as his fake grin unsettled you. Holding on tightly to the sheets as he watches the head push out and pulls it out gently.

You watched him as you screamed in pain as his hands started getting covered in blood. Shushing you as you started feeling drowsy and numb.

Watching as he pulled it out and rips out your cord causing you to yelp out in pain, looking down at the bloody mess as he chuckled in static enjoying your painful reactions.

Resting as he held the little crying child in his arms and scooted closer next to you.

You noticed it was a boy and smiled in tears, holding moon close to you and held your baby tightly in your arms.