sun/moon x pregnant reader ( headcannons )

For: brokelgbtcosplay

Hey uhh sorry if I'm dragging a bit my Christmas wasn't that great to me and I've been depressed for a few days and probably need to check back up on therapy because lately I've been having not safe thoughts, I'm trying my best for this book and the security breach one on so sorry hopefully something wholesome can cheer me up abit thanks to this request, not gonna be able to write because I don't have motivation so we're doing headcannons for this...)

It's been awhile since you broke up with your ex husband that's been recently drinking and having a hard time on you. You decided to work at the Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza Plex to get money for you and your kid. Your job is simple, just check up on the kids at the daycare everyday and plan some activities for them to do.

Though, you weren't the only one. You noticed the daycare assistant that was a sun animatronic that is very actively playful. You watched him everyday doing activities as you gave him some crayon's and paper, letting him know to be careful with the scissors.

A few weeks later you started feeling sick and wished to take the day off. But your boss strangely wouldn't let you or he'll shorten your check balance. Makes you upset, but at least the other employees care and still help you through it. Chica shared pizza with you that was from the garbage can, thanked her but didn't eat it sadly.

Most of the time you stayed in the daycare, seperated yourself from the loud music and a wild fever dream making you dizzy from how big and bright this place was. The daycare was a bit calming, aside from the children and the robot running around. But thankfully it was not crazy like outside of the daycare.

Sun/ sunny/ sunrise what ever you call him lol I call him sun lol:

He notices how weak you were and sat on the table with you and wanted to color.

You noticed how attached he was to you after noticing your stomach and wrapped his arm around you.

You felt uncomfortable at first from watching and animatronic rub your stomach, but soon felt comfortable with him.

He jokingly glued googly eyes to your stomach and wrapped you in his arms gently. you didn't felt comfortable with this around the kids, but at least he wants to show affection towards you.

He starts wrapping you in a blanket and gives you a book to read, giving you water and let's you enjoy yourself for a bit.

He checks up on you and jokingly puts butterfly stickers on your hair, it annoys you but not too much.

You noticed and turned around as soon as he starts braiding your hair and kissed your cheek. He chuckled at your reaction, but slowly pulled him into a kiss and continued reading.

He shares lunch with you even though he sadly can't eat.

He makes you origami flowers and puts them in your hair.

He gets nervous when you go near the light switch and quickly takes you somewhere else to relax around

Moon/MoonDrop

It was nap time for the kiddo's as they slept in their blue cot's, Watching as everyone got settled in as you continued to read a book. You looked up to a little girl that stayed close to you like she was afraid of the dark or something.

You told the little girl everything is going to be ok, and you we're there for her. You noticed sun disappeared, but shrugged it off from thinking they deactivated him so he wouldn't mess with the children.

Carefully setting the little girl into her bed as you sung her a sweet lullaby, the other kids were soothed from your singing making them drowsy.

You watched her as she fell asleep and walked back towards the desk as you flipped the switch off, sitting down on the chair and used a lamp to read the book sun gave you.

You felt something behind you, turning around to notice sun but very different. You stared into the red glowing eyes as you screamed, but was stopped from him as he shushed you.

" It's passed your bedtime moonlight" he shushed you as you calm down only to hold his hands. " Oh, sorry sweetheart." You whispered as he chuckled.

He looked at your stomach and growled, you noticed a bit if difference in his moon form. He seemed to not like having children, yet was more turning more of his attention towards you.

Aside from his creepy voice and unnerving smile, he actually is very much of a cuddle robot. He wouldn't let you go and was still hugging you.

He purred and started to nuzzle you, no he wasn't acting like a cat he was really like this.

You gave him kisses and chuckled at him as he let you go.

You laid back on the chair and rubbed your stomach, watching him give you kisses as he stood on the desk playfully.

I ran out of ideas it's two in the morning I'm sorry lol)