nothing much but an au I like to share

Moth where are my request you may be asking well damn I've worked on eleven and 89% completed on one but now school is Tommorow

So this is a au I made where the characters are swapped called security swap. Vanny and Sun switched places in this one and Gregory and Freddy was switched along with the others but Gregory is a mouse animatronic and Freddy is a human. Vanny is a daycare attendant that is sweet and loves carrots. She goes insane when you turn off the lights and tries to kill you with scissors and cut your skin when you go near her.  Soleil ( sun in french lol ).

Who was guy that used to had a well healthy life and wanted to help with the new vr game since he was good at being a technician. After all the strange events that gave him a headache from the game and needed to get glasses from getting his vision blurry out of nowhere. He discovered a strange green rabbit figure that started haunting him and gets closer to him when he was done with a few tests.

Soon he started going insane from the virus that took over him mind and drove him off the edge, he's been seen trying to overdose himself and jumping off a bridge from trying to get rid of it while going through so many talks with his therapist.

There has been reports from the employees where he does wierd stuff and was talking to someone through the game and wasn't working. Lately he was making a strange costume that was able to switch to a sun animatronic and a moon depending on light. After Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex was opened, he was hired to be a security guard and watch the place at night. A few days later, he  was finnished with his costume and used it, when he snaps out of it a few times he gets confused and doesn't remember putting it on.

Playing his part and was nice to the children, the lights in the Plex was shut off and caused the children to scream playfully and laugh. The virus took him over and his suit was switched to moon and feared everyone at the Plex.

The rest of the game everything is the same,but during some points Soleil can switch to sun in light areas and moon in dark areas but is more quicker than Vanny making running difficult with the run meter.