sun x pregnant reader headcannons

But this time he gets you pregnant

But moth how?

Don't tell me tell the ladybug is crawling on my screen while i try to write without hurting it guess he likes my stories.)

It first started when in a few weeks after working with him, he gets upgraded to be more realistic which badly makes his anxieties worser a little.

You noticed at the end of the day you heard him breathing and wasn't sure why. You checked his tempature yet he wasn't malfunctioning or sick, you just couldn't point out what was wrong.

You hung out with him in his room a bit as a sleepover and played a few games with him and dose arts and crafts.

You we're confused on why he was steal heated up. only to find out when you dropped a bead and it rolled under the desk, you bended over to get it. Suddenly feeling him quickly got ontop of you and started humping on you.

You were in shock yet suprised, you quickly told him to get off whenever he was attached and wimperd whenever he let you go. You felt bad a little and since you don't think animatronics can get humans pregnant, you thought it was ok to help him out.

A few weeks later during work, you noticed your cravings were unbalanced and wierd. Going from Pizza, to Chica's GlamCake, and MontyBitez. ( yes made my own FazFood)

You immediately found out you were pregnant with a literal robot's child and got upset since you didn't think this would happen. You walked up to sun and told him the news, and quickly to excited giving you a hug. Of course since he was programed to adore and take care of kids, he's going to be a good father already.

He covers you in blankets and pillows whenever you are cold or tired, most of the time he gives them to you whenever You're ok but yet wanted you to feel safe.

He gets upset whenever it's moons turn to come out and wanted to be with you, though moon doesn't noticed the kid until four months only to tell him this.

He gets upset whenever you get hurt or stub your toe he takes you the nurse room and puts a bandaid on it.

He likes to cuddle and kiss your stomach, whenever you leave he never lets go and makes you smile.

He starts crying when you go leave the daycare and quickly gets worried about you.

( When you're pregnant with an animatronic in the pizza Plex there might be a chance Vanny will make afton take over it

Until we meet again!)