Moon heat HC

- Moon is a strange animatronic compare to the rest. You always had to look into your surroundings because how good he can hide from you when he's very playful.

- He is Way different from Sun than you've expected him to be. Apart from his rude personality and always get annoyed when you don't sleep even though you work to make sure the light's don't turn off. ( failed at it ) he's able to fly with something connected to his back and is a bit sensitive to your flashlight.

- Although he's not an animal, He was strangely programmed to purr and growl. Laying on him while he purrs is a bit wierd to you, but yet makes you feel comfortable. When he growls, it's either if he's mad or fustrated when you make a mess by mistake.

- One day you've noticed something off about him, he's very attached and very clingy to you and wouldn't get out of your way. Even if you tell him to back into his room he seemed to stomp his feet and get fustrated at you. You checked on him for glitches, viruses, or bugs but nothing was wrong.

-While sitting at the security desk, you noticed he wants to go passed it, but something in his programming is preventing him to not go around it making him more fustrated about trying to get you.

- You decided to go play with him for a bit in the playhouse making him seem to calm down for a bit and flys towards you.

- Playing with him as he chases you felt a bit scary but yet really fun. But when he finnaly caught up to you, he pounced on you and started purring. You didn't know what he was doing until he got closer to you and started dry humping. This made you uncomfortable, but you noticed he wasn't having improper functions and having fits. He was in heat.

- You watched as he slipped out his eleven inch slimy metal member that was coiling and squirming like a tentacle and dripped out gasoline. This scared you but you've started feeling bad for not knowing that this guy was really at the point of wanting to make love to a female. You were confused on who programed them to have a deep lustful nature and gave him a penis or whatever that mechanical thing is.

- you stroked him as he started mumbling in static and started to moan a bit. Taking noticed in his actions as he quickly got ontop of you and unbuttoned your uniform and played with your breast. Feeling the satisfaction and helped him by pulling your pants and panties down. Spreading you're legs and churred happily as he thrusted himself inside you.

- He say's Alot of dirty things you didn't expect would come from a child friendly robot and smacks your ass as a punishment but you don't really care about what he dose do you.

- when he releases himself he hisses and force's his plastic mouth to open and bites your shoulder as your wound gets burned by sharp metal. He licks your would and makes sure if you're ok or not.

- He becomes really attached and gets mad whenever you try to get up. So you've decided to stay with him until the power cuts itself back on.

Uhhh hope you enjoyed