Sun Heat HC

For
LoneWolf335

- You worked carefully with sun and took the night shift for him to make sure the light's don't turn off.

- he gets really excited to see you whenever he feels lonely or depressed and always pulls you into doing arts and crafts with him. Not gonna lie, you really enjoyed his company.

- but lately he's been off to you. He's starting to stay in his room above the daycare and doesn't like it when you touch his neck. Knowing that is his sensitive spot, he never really smacks your hand to stay away from your touch.

- when doing a bit of arts and craft, he wimpers when you break contact with him and becomes happy when you face him again.

-You scanned him for anything, but every result was negative and you couldn't put your finger on what was up with him.

- you told him many questions about what is wrong, but he keeps telling you things like " I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Although there was a bit of glitchiness in his voice for a second.

- when you went up to his room to check on him, you've noticed how heavy his breathing got whenever you walked towards him. Reaching out as he quickly pulls you in for a really tight hug and chuckles happily.

- whenever he was trying to unbutton your uniform, you noticed he was in heat and was wanting your consent. For this you didn't understand, you don't wanna tamper with him because of the strict rules here could get you fired. But at the same time you felt really bad for him and decided to strip your clothes Infront of him.

- During sex, he's not really that crazy like he usually was. He was more gentle with you and wanted to make sure if you're ok. Each thrust was a tickle of pleasure that went deep and fast each time. His heat creates so much enough to warm your insides.

- when he releases himself inside of you, he quickly holds you tightly as you two fell into your own pleasures.

- whenever he was done he likes to clean you up and licks between your legs to get rid of what he left in you. He was very clean and wanted to make sure he got every single drop.

- being fully done and fell from your highs, he quickly picked you up and took you to a napping area and layed you on a cot. Tucking you in and he snuggled up happily next to you, and never seemed to let go until your shift is over.

See y'all in Court