VERY IMPORTANT

Hello! My name is Jada

It's an Undertale AU, but it's written in a way that anyone could read it. So if you don't know what Undertale is, then character appearances are on my Tumblr(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/orcakt) under the tag #NeurosisRefs

So after some debating, I put all eight books into one. However, because they focus on certain characters, I will be referring to them as if they are separate books. Also, some of the chapter talk about my view on some... controversial... topics. Most of those chapters are specifically written so you don't need to read them, so... I'll tag them. Also I'll tag other topics, so... Make sure to read them.

Faded Gold is Chara's story as a young child.

Forgotten Book of Broken Words is Montee (monster kid as teenager/adult)'s, Undyne's, Grillby's, Napstablook's, Noelle's, and December's stories, though many event cross with other titles.

Piecing Home is Alphys' and Wingding (Gaster)'s story. River and Muffet are also major characters in the book.

Royalty is Chara and Asriel as teenagers. It also is used to show more of the daily lifestyle the hybrids live.

Fallen Back is Frisk's story on the surface.

Breaking Apart is Sans' and Papyrus' story.

Neurosistale is all of their stories. This is where most of the major events take place.

Alright, have fun

~JadaE