Part 4 - Four Calling Birds

Grinch POV

The lights turned on with a sudden movement, and here he was, in all of his glory. Santa, the man that children everywhere looked up to. His bright platinum beard contrasted heavily with the vermillion fabric covering his perfectly shaped body, he stood at six feet tall. Although he couldn't see the entirety of his body, his brain imagined what was underneath that tunic of his, making him blush. His beautifully rosy cheeks glistened in the multicolored ambiance which came from the strings of lights hung all around the small quarters. Santa's eyebrows were furrowed, confused as to why a tall green man was crouched behind a small sofa with a giant bag dressed up as himself. Safe to say, however, the Grinch was head over heels. He had heard stories about the man who gave children gifts and spread joy and cheer to people everywhere, but he thought it was a myth. Now that he was face to face with this vision of handsomeness, however, he was tongue-tied and frozen. As much as he hated happiness in any shape or form, he did NOT hate a thick ass, if you know what I mean.

"Who are you?" That deep voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he scowled, trying to put on a show. Thankfully, his skin was green so any view of blush was canceled out.

"Who are YOU?" He inquired, mentally face-palming himself at the dumb response.

"I am Santa, the bringer of everything happy and joyful to this world today. Who are you, tall green man?" Santa stated, growing suspicious of him.

Damn, the Grinch thought. That voice made him go weak in the knees, and he didn't even know him. Simping for a man who was a supporter of everything he despised wouldn't have been his first choice, but the more he thought about it the more it seemed like a valid move. Oh, the things he would do to touch every inch of his silken skin, to kiss those beautifully plump lips of his. It took every fiber of his body to not grab him by the shoulders and pull him close, to get on top of him and kiss the living daylights out of him. But sadly, he had to control his desires.

"Um... I- I-.. I'm the Grinch..." He couldn't conjure up the words to say what he was doing, but Santa looked past his shoulder and saw the giant bag with presents peaking through the top. Deducing what happened, he gasped.

"Are you stealing these people's things?" He growled in a low tone, eyes darkening and making the Grinch gulp. He was hot when he was mad, he thought, and he wouldn't mind being taught a lesson. No, he thought, get your mind out of the gutter! He's your mortal enemy, the one who you loathe the most in this miserable world! Yet, he couldn't help that small part of himself that whispered in his ear, telling him of the things Santa could do to him.

"Y-Yes, yes I am. What are you going to do about it, Saint Nick? Don't you have other houses to go to? Are you going to leave all those other kids presentless? Hm?" He wasn't sure where he found this newfound confidence, as all he could think about was how submissive he was under his gaze, but yet he digressed.

Santa sighed, thinking over his choices. Returning these things would be a hassle, however important they might be to these people. He knew what he had to do.

"I'll let it slide, just this once. I hope you know the gravity of what you've done, and I hope you've learned your consequences." He let out, groaning at what he said.

"Well well well, it seems to me that you're corrupt, Nicholas!" He made sure to use the most informal words possible, just to make him angrier. "How does it feel, betraying your morals in that way?" He smirked to top it off.

Santa let out a low, pained growl.

"I won't be arguing about this any longer, put their stuff back. I can't stop you, but I hope you find it within the good of your heart to be nice. Or would you prefer being on the naughty list?"

To this, the Grinch gulped once again, cheeks flushing. He couldn't help but take that in a not-so-Christian way, mentally stuttering at the implications of the statement.

"Fuck you, Claus! Just try and stop me." He tried to sound as cocky as possible, but in reality, he was weak for this man.

"I don't need to, you'll realize for yourself." He sighed, put down a present, and exited through the chimney, leaving the Grinch staring into space wondering what the fuck just happened.