Chapter 8

3 weeks later
Its been about 3 weeks since the wedding, since that night. I woke up that morning in his bed and he was gone, its just been awkward ever since then and I finally decided it would be best if I found another place to live.

Today I had an appointment to look through an apartment, I pulled into the complex parking lot and headed inside to the 5th floor. "Hi, Elisa Weaver?" The realtor asks. "Yep thats me, thank you for meeting on such short notice." I say. "Of course. I think this apartment would be a great option for you." He says. He showed me around the apartment. "This is perfect." I say.

"Wonderful, here's some paperwork I need you to sign." He says. "Um is it ok if I take that home and look over everything?" I ask. "Definitely." He says. "Thank you!" I say as I'm walking back to my car. I drove back to Maurice's place and went to my room to start packing.

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" Maurice asks as he opens my door. "I'm packing." I say. "For what?" He asks. "I'm moving." I say. "What?" He asks. "I'm moving to an apartment. Thank you for letting me stay for so long, but its time I leave." I say as I carry a box to my car. He chases me out to the car as I put a box into the trunk. "You can't." He says. "Why can't I?" I ask as I walk back into the house.

"Because you just can't!" He yells as I shut the door behind us. "Because why?!" I yell back. "Because I fell in love with you!" He says as he walks towards me until I'm in a corner. I looked up at him as he puts one hand on the wall to the right of my head. "Then why have you been so distant? This is the first time you've talked to me since that night." I say, my voice trembling.

"I was scared, I've never felt this before and it freaked me out." He says as he put his hand on my cheek. "I really fell in love that night and you broke my heart." I say. "Can I?" He asks running his thumb across my bottom lip. "No you'll just leave like before, I can't handle that again." I say. "I won't, I swear." He says inches from my face. I leaned forward so my lips lightly brushed against his.

He leaned forward the rest of the way, pulling me into a feverish kiss. Our mouths molding together, I draped my arms over his shoulders and he nudged my legs apart with his knee. It all just felt right but I knew not to fall for him again.

He pulled away and slowly backed towards the door. "I can't make you stay, I can only hope." He says before shutting the door. I sank down onto the floor and touched my smiling lips. I have to leave, tomorrow. I shook my head and continued packing.

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the kitchen to make chicken nuggets but I noticed that he cooked and was sitting at the table. I put some salad and a piece of pizza on my plate before sitting at the opposite side of the table. "Thank you for cooking." I say. "Of course." He says. We sat in a silence for awhile, only hearing the sound of our forks colliding with the plates.

"Did you make your decision?" He asks sternly. "Yes, I'm leaving tomorrow." I say. He looked up at the ceiling and blinked quickly. "I always knew that falling for a friend is the worst decision you could make." I say. "Falling in love isn't a choice." He says before walking over to me. He put his index finger under my chin lifting my gaze up to meet his.

I parted my lips and closed my eyes before he leaned down and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring every crevice. He put his hands in my hair, I placed my hands on his forearms. He pulled away and rested our foreheads together. "Elisa." He sighs. "Maurice." I say. "Can we?" He asks. "Yes, yes please." I say.

He pulled me back into a kiss and I stood up, still shorter than him so he had to lean down slightly. He moved his hand under my skirt and rubbed over my dripping core causing me to moan into the kiss. He continued to rub and his fingers made their way to my clit making me pull away from the kiss.

"Yes, yes, yessss." I moan out as he makes fast circles over my clit. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and my arms over his shoulders. He pulled his fingers away and lifted me up underneath my thighs, carrying me to his room. He laid me on my back and stood back up, whisking his shirt off.

He hovered over me attacking my neck in kisses until he took my shirt off too. I slid my skirt off and laid back. "Were you expecting this?" He asks looking at my matching orange lace bra and panties. "No I just like everything to match." I say with a smile. He unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor, joining the rest of our clothes.

He placed soft kisses on my breasts paying close attention my nipples. "Maurice." I say with a laugh. "What?" He says smiling. "Are you just going to keep teasing me?" I ask smiling. "Of course not." He says. He stands up off the bed and takes off his pants and his boxers, his hard, throbbing cock springing free.

He joined me back on the bed and connected our lips again. I reached forward, pulling his hips closer to mine, his length rubbing against my core. "You want it that bad?" He says. I could tell he was trying to sound more seductive but it came out soft and sweet almost. "Yes." I whisper, his face inches from mine. He slid my panties off and lined up with my entrance before slowly inching into me.

We both let out a moan once he started a steady rhythm in me. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You feel so good." He says against my forehead. I grabbed the sides of his face and moved him so our foreheads rested together. I placed a light kiss on his lips as I started to feel pleasure building up. "I'm close." I say.

"Me too." He whispers against my lips. He did a few more hard thrusts, sending me over the edge. "Fuck!" I yell throwing my head back into the pillows as my climax ran its course through me. "Good girl." He says as he reached his climax. He sloppily thrusted into me a few more times before pulling out of my aching core and laying down next to me.

He pulled me close to him as we both came down from our post-sex highs. "You okay?" He asks in a sweet voice. "I'm great." I say smiling over at him. He pulled the blanket over us and he drifted off into sleep after playing with my hair for a while. I wanted to sleep, I was so comfortable and happy but I had to make a decision.

Do I listen to my head or my heart?

Hey! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Please vote, follow, share and comment!
Stay groovy!
Published 1/6/22
Word count: 1277