Upcoming/Future Ideas

Readers

So I just thought I would post a few upcoming/future ideas and notes and stuff. Nothing is set in stone. But I would love your opinion on them. 

1. Morgan Stark

So in my head, it's a long way off I know, but I see Morgan (though I probably wouldn't call her Morgan) as Pixie and Ron's eldest child. With the date changes, Rose would be born 2025/2026 and Huge would be born 2027/2028; or their equivalents; because I don't really want to just copy and paste kids as Pixie is not Hermione; so Morgan being born April 2019, kind of fits with the pair. In Endgame (which I am thinking about going into), that way we'd get grandad Tony; it's just in my head at the minute, not set in stone.

2. Hermione

Obviously, with Ron and Pixie ending up together, Hermione will not be with Ron. But I am open to other pairing ideas; part of me likes the idea of her and Pansy given Pansy's personality change and being Pixie's friend. 

3. Eldritch Magic

Because of the MCU aspect, I was wondering if you guys would like to see Eldritch magic as an elective from year 3. Like the Sorcerer Supreme (Ancient One right now) comes in for a week every year to do classes (ranging from beginner to expert (yr 3 - 7).  

- The Ancient One dies in early 2017 after which Strange would take over. 

4. The MCU

I originally wasn't planning on including the MCU too much, just as a sort of background thing because the dates for the movies all sit in spring, which Pixie would still be at school for and therefore she would only deal with the aftermath of events. 

I am now open to pushing the MCU dates forward a few months to sit in early/mid summer (July/August) so that she can be a part of events. 

I would put these in a separate book (or 3/4 books). I think that would work best. 

Though there are only four major films that she would be a part of (not including Iron Man 3 as it has been and gone and done)

Ultron in 2015 

- This would take place between years three and four (I would like to place it before the world cup, so she would go into that thinking it would be a nice holiday break or something)

- This would also pick up after Sirius' escape, and given Tatiana's relationship with him, she'd probably be around a little less, leaving Tony to spend time with his daughter whilst she tries to deal with his escape and hiding. 

Civil War in 2016 

- Would be between four and five. This would be a tough one given that I was planning on Tony and Steve being together. (Which in my head has picked up by Ultron). Maybe something in Ross' document happens to regard those of magical origin, which makes Tony change his mind, because it would include Pixie. 

Infinity War in 2018

- Between year seven and Aug 1 (Bill and Fleur's wedding). Maybe the snap kind of just kickstarts everything because it even effects witches and wizards, leaving the MOM understaffed or something.

Endgame in 2023 (4 years after the Battle of Hogwarts)