Hailee Steinfeld - Christmas

Y/N's POV:

It was finally Christmas Eve, with only hours till it hit Christmas day. I had spent the day with Hailee, the love of my life, we had a dinner with our friends and then cuddled up on the sofa to watch Christmas movies, and after a hot chocolate we went upstairs and drifted off to sleep.

There's truly nothing like a Christmas morning, I turned to face the beauty next to me, her arm was draped across my waist and her soft brown hair was sprawled over the silk pillows but in the most angelic way. I felt at peace and leaned over to kiss her forehead then I was hit with the sudden acknowledgement that we would have dinner later with her parents.

It's almost like she sensed my sudden anxiousness, her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked at me in a way that made my heart melt.

"Merry Christmas baby", she says in her slight raspy morning voice.

"Merry Christmas Hails", I say and lean to kiss her soft lips. She held my face in her hands and slowly deepened the kiss. 
We steadied ourselves and then she got onto my lap and straddled me, with our lips still attached, then she pulled back and looked at me with lust evident in her eyes, and seconds later she playfully pushed me back onto the bed and dove down to work on my neck, nibbling and biting, then leaving a trail of red splodges across my collar bone. Then she took off my sweater and worked her way down to my hips, biting the side lightly before taking out my member and giving it a few pumps with her unbearably soft sculpted hands.

Now that I was solid as a rock, she slowly lowered herself on my member, and we both let out loud moans. She adjusted herself and then seconds later I held her up lightly and started lightly thrusting into her.Some time later I could feel her walls tightening around me and knew she was close so I worked on her clit then minutes later we both came, shaking and sweaty. Then she dropped down next to me and  curled up next to me, kissing my neck gently.

After a few minutes of recuperating I picked her up and we took a warm bath together, where we made out again for quite some time. Once we washed up and got dressed, we went downstairs and I sat Hailee on the kitchen counter and she watched me make breakfast, we each had a fat stack of pancakes and then eventually we sat in the living room and opened the gifts we had got from friends, brands and most importantly each other. She leaped into my lap like a happy puppy when she opened the pendant I had gotten for her,which was one of the many gifts I had bought for her, and then she smothered me with kisses which I gladly accepted. Then she watched me carefully open the gifts she had gotten for me, trying to figure out whether I liked them from reaction. And I did, i loved every gift she had gotten me from the watch to the comfy ass sweater and even the set of rings.

Eventually we pulled into the driveway, feeling almost nauseous, I'd met Hailee's parents before and they were both lovely but we weren't dating at the time so this time just felt different. Hailee rang the doorbell, she noticed my hands were slightly shaking and shot me a comforting smile and squeezed my arm lightly. Then her mom came to the door with a warm welcoming smile, and hugged us both, she let us in and we greeted the rest of her family then I rushed back outside to get the gift bags from the car, I was heading back inside with my hands full when Hailee bumped into me.

"Hey are you okay? I know its a lot, I mean there's a lot of them I understand if it's making you slightly nervous. Just tell me okay baby".

"No I'm good now I promise, I love your family honestly". She leaned up to give me a quick kiss and then pulled me inside, " cmon Griffin is looking for you so you guys can talk about cars againn"

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABIESSS
LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL😙😙